Bad luck or good luck??

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2497
long story short....a guy backed into my car with a truck and put a huge dent in my bumper....
said get a quote and pay for it or he will give me three hundred cash now..well i took the three hundred...went down the street..dude said he would respray it and knock out the dent for a hundred...so i guess i came out with two hundred.lol
ok just wanted to share that with you guys..

Bronze Member
Username: Resin3

Post Number: 18
maybe you shoulda got the quote.. it could have been worth more unless it looks just as good as it use to before you got hit by doin it the cheap way. profit?

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 794
ya i used to work at a bodyshop for that price it sounds like he is gonna blend not respray.... good luck bud hope it works out for ya

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14985
If you're never gonna sell or trade your car in then it's your call. That bumper, if not fixed right, could cause the car's value to drop waaay below $300. If the guy didn't have a valid license then HE got off easy.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3572
Come on James, you know when someone hits your car you have to fall out onto the ground and convulse for a little while. Then you say you can't feel your legs, come up with all kinds of intermittent injuries during the ambulance ride, and then finally determine that your back is all messed up and sue.
You could of at least busted a couple caps in the fool with your bb gun. You disappoint me son.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14986
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2500
lol naw man..
it was my friends neighbor..he was a old man.who just happen to have three hundred in the glove box.lol
but naw i came home...drill a hole and popped out the dent....the paint is just cracked..but its okay for now!!! so i think i made a good choice

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 449
Brad! you bust me up!!! ha ha ha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2501
lol yea brad..if it was on the street i would have fasho did that!!
but the car was parked and i was n the house..lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us