Box builders, quote me box!

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1532
I live in Canada and want to get a general idea on what it would cost to have a box built and shipped to me. If you have only built "1 or 2" boxes I am not really interested, sorry.

The box is all done using 1" MDF, rather than 3/4"

15" tall
33" wide
28" depth

I have no access to tools and just want to see if I can get a better deal online then what I can get done in town.

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6768
www.fisercustoms.com

www.woodlawncabinetry.com

Use the emails on their sites they don't just check the forums for box requests.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4733
JD at east coast enclosures is great too

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1533
Thanks, I'll all of them send em a shout.

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 566
Mike,

I've shipped only twice to canada and the shipping costs, duties/taxes for enclosure's are going to make you gag a maggot regardless of your location.

post your address and I can tell you exactly what the cost would be given the dims you posted for the enclosure w/ 1" MDF.

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1343
if you lived in toronto or niagra falls i could drive the box up to you when i go up to canada over spring break and that would also give me a reason to go to either place. but i dont have access to 1" mdf. using 3/4" mdf i could build that box for you for $140 thats without shipping. shipping would cost nearly that much i would guess. just out of curousity how many subs is this for and what size are they?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us