Web phone choices.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2699
im looking to buy a phone for the lady and it has to do it all pretty much. internet, mp3s, and an actual keyboard pretty much. she had the palm treo and loved it and im thinking maybe that new slider phone on the commercials where the keyboard is hidden while you are actually talking on the phone. so what else is out there. oh, and i dont think she wants an i-phone...

i dont really know how to search for phones unless i just go to all the different phone makers websites and im kinda lazy, sooo.

thanks! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 930
i have the Moto Q, and i love it, theres a newer version out Moto Q 9c.I log into yahoo to check my mail, i have an 2gb mini disc to store music. the camera isnt so great tho.....lol other wise i like the phone.

http://direct.motorola.com/ens/MotoQ9c/q-home.asp?Country=USA&language=ENS&produ ctid=30729

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1405
i love my lg voyager and im always using it to get on E :-) LOL great internet (fast). good phone

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2700
how bad is the camera on the moto q, the pics dont have to look super when put on a computer or anything cause we got cameras but the pics have to look nice and sharp while still on the phone...

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 471
i have the q and dont like it too much...camera is bad, battery life is terrible, it freezes up, and the outlook email for my work does not work half of the time.

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 931
i took this pic off the phone.

Upload

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2701
not a bad pic, but does it look alot better on the phone?

i really like that moto q 9c, just searched and seen it for the first time.

every phone out there someone has had a problem with, its a hit or miss situation...

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 933
it looks better on the phone, and yea every phone is goin to have problems, its electronics lol...u can only do so much on a phone....but like the ringtones on its is g@y but u can use real music as ur ringtone but it plays the first like 30 sec of that song..lol

if you go to http://reviews.cnet.com/
they have pretty good video reviews on alot of the smart phones. n there probably have the moto q 9c.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2702
the blackberry curve looks awesome, too...

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 934
lol yea there's alot of good new phones out there rite now take alook at that site i gave u, it should help u out..what service do u have?

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2703
and whats up with unlocked phones?

can i buy an unlocked phone and it work on any server? some i seen said unlocked but they only mention at&t and cingular.

i dont want there to be any BS if i buy an unlocked phone because we are changing servers soon i think.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2704
i have cingular right now but not sure how much longer i will.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2705
well, its a battle between the curve, blackjack II, and maybe the moto q.

or i could just get her another treo, she loved it but it got jacked from her...

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1413
if u decide to get verizon... the voyager is amazing man and the cam is great. 2.0 mega pixels and the internet is faster than some ppls computers lol just throwing it out there. lol not to mention the touch screen and keyboard on the inside. lol im happy with it and i think you would be to.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1753
Get t mobile. Sidekick lx all day err day I'm a cell phone guru so I kno about all cell phones if ur looking for a sick azz fone to use on verizon get an unlocked nokia n95 thts their flagship phone

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2706
i want to grab the voyager but you cant buy them unlocked... :-(

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2707
or i couldnt find one unlocked on ebay...

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2708
forgot to look at the sidekick lx until just now. that thing is actually badazz, i like how the screen opens.

decisions suck. i want to get her another touchscreen type phone but the keyboard is a selling point. the voyager would have my vote maybe but i cant find an unlocked one.

she is also a red and black kinda girl and the red blackberry curve looks almost perfect for her. no touchscreen though.

only time will tell. thanks much so far though. i think all the possible phones are already listed in this thread, sooo...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us