Chauncey

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 374
Hey man, I see you on tonight. I believe you have an alpha right? Just wondering how you think 2 12" alphas in a trunk car would sound of 2 ED nine.1s? Yes I have appropriate charging system.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19037
it would sound awesome. sorry i am not chauncey but i do have a rd alpha.

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 375
Its cool chad. I respect your opinion as well. Do you think 2400w is enough for two alphas?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19040
yea thats enough. the alphas are very efficient. you will sh!t yourself when you hear it. i love mine. i think i will stick with this sub for a long time.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4512
^lies, blo0dy lies! 9115 will take a dump on the alpha.

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 376
cool. Hope it will be much better than my 2 12" SI BMs off one nine.1.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13982
They should sound great and get very loud...They have great low end and dont sound bad in the upper region either..my only complaint about the alpha is that it appears to be a bit on the power hungry side compared to other subs i own..but overall i would def give it a 9.5/10..also be sure to deaden ur entire trunk, those things are gonna shake sum sh!t loose...

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2104
While we're at it...

A pair of 15" Alphas on 5kW walled in a Geo Tracker?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13984
For the money ($250-$300) used...I dont think there is an overall better sub...Cam that should be sick..But I think the RD Audio Elite SPL's are more geared for that setup...The alpha's are Sql subs...unless you wanted a wall for daily driving??

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2106
Oh yeah. Definitely DD. The only way to get a decent amount of displacement in that thing is with a wall. About 9.6 cubes total space back there. The ports will be external and will probably be aeros running forward. That's if I decide to keep the rear seats. If I don't keep the seats, I'll have at least 2.25 times the space and it will probably be something other than the basic bass-reflex. Goddamn. Jazz needs to sound tight and natural, while music for bumpin' needs to style hair, scare people, and just make me go "WOW!" every time I get in.

Silver Member
Username: Ewok

Fairbanks, Alaska U.S.A.

Post Number: 106
thier is no best subs out their, almost about every brand has its competition model, when comes to subs, i dont care for sq, all it matter is spl, when your windows are close and people can hear you from a block, i say thats spl, by my subs are the T110D4 by rockford fos, they bump hard

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19045
lol reece. but i am dead serious. this sub is just too fricking awesome.

i have the single spider alpha so it handles less power. its not as power hungry. 1000wrms is just fine.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 855
lol chad, u makin me want an Alpha now. haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19047
i'm heading out to berny's tomorow. after he hears it, he might want an alpha also. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 857
ur fukin spreadin the alpha love. haha tell berny i said what, sup khmer pride!! lmao.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2301
please chad is going off of me and thieves about the alpha ... hes a follower

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19057
yep. by far one of the cleanest sounding sub that gets really loud. i've used alot of subs and this is clean.

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1378
alpha club ftw son! lol

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2108
Haha. Chad, "I've used a lot of subs" is an understatement.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6597
Why would you go with nine.1s when you can get AQ 1200d's for $100 less each and better quality?

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2124
Not going for drama but I'd be interested in proof of the better amplifier quality of AQ over eD.

Silver Member

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 378
I personally went with another nine.1 because I've had the other for almost two years and I have been very pleased with its performance and reliability. Had I been starting from scratch I would have considered the AQs.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1724
haha i think chad has 2 rep RD products hard to get those discounts lol... jus kiddin man

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3348
alpha is a great sub. gets loud sounds great good all around sub. i had one or two in my day. lol. im glad to see everyone likes them. i have always thought of the nine.1 a good amp. no exp though. the aq amps are unreal atr that price. and the alphas can take power trust me. but are yet eff enough to be loud with 1k each.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us