DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5438
http://www.datpiff.com/Dynamic-Blockbusta-The-Mixtape-mid11310.html
FLA rappers be gettin nasty.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1398
nasty mixtape... Larsiny - put ya L's in the sky.... philly rappers be gettin nasty

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 4141
larsiny family is weak. cassidy has sick flow, but he cant produce for sh!t. drink and my 2 step was a decent song, but his underground is where i think he shines best. he's not a radio rapper. now that weezy is on lock for a while allstar is going to tear the game up. cash money is an army. adding young buck and getting "street ball" out? are you serious?!?!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1399
Larsiny Family is weak???
U must be excluding AR AB from the comment AR AB is
F uckin sick!

And you hear the new dude from dipset yet?? His name is penz... I think he is the hottest new rapper out. Look him up on youtube or something he was on camrons free mixtape public enemy # 1. Listen 2 "fit for the grind"

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1919
I don't mean to be a dick, but I don't see why this is so great.

Subject matter: Redundant as f.ck.

Rhymes: Simple. Not creative at all.

Beats: Again, redundant. Every time I listen to this mainstream-wannabe hip hop, I feel like I've heard it before.

Overall: Unoriginal.

This is just another dude trying to cash in on a fad.

If you want "hard" rap, look up Termanology. He actually possesses some talent.

JMO, of course. Argue, but keep it a debate.

Apparently, Lil Wayne has a series called "I Am The Future...

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Post Number: 5444
eh i think it was a good mixtape....
lil wayne sux

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 994
lil wayne got some killa tracks dave.....i gonna download this stuff you posted in this thread lata...and check it out

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13812
yawn..

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 341
check out Immortal Technique...his sh!t is original.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5445
"yawn.."

why do you even post if you have nothing to contribute,....
lil wayne has FEW good tracks thats it

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 277
immortal technique is unreal...that song about billy jacobs sends shivers - hes straight nasty

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 729
stonesthrow (label, mf doom, madlib, j dilla)
Rhythmsayers (label, sage francis, all sorts of others)
DoomTree- (mn based group, POS is sick, beats are amazing)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5447
been listening to immortal techniques mixtapes..
i dont really see anything special about em truthfully

Gold Member

Post Number: 4151
ctmike, most of these people are far from mainstream, for the record.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1929
ctmike didn't post, so I'll assume you're talking to me.

I said "wannabe-mainstream".

Gold Member

Post Number: 5453
your a wanna be rap critic.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4160
f*ck i misread your name my bad... whats your idea of good rap? non-wannabe mainstream?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1410
Ok enough debating my list of hot rappers and I listen to alooooooooooooooot of rap.
Not n any particular order
Jay z
Beans
Kanye
Fabolous
Pail cane
Clipse
Cassidy
Ar Ab
Dipset (not all members)
Lloyd banks
Young buck
T.I
Freeway
Penz
Reed dollaz
Cyseroo
Joey Jihad
The game
EMINEM FELL OFF A LOT!!
Rick Ross
Jeezy
I kno I'm forgettin a bunch but there's the basics

Gold Member

Post Number: 1412
I forgot lupe and nas and talib

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 288
i think fiasco is one of the best in the thread

Username: Marshalllbryan

Woodinville, Washinton Usa

Post Number: 5
Nicky t, mac dre, living legends, people under the stairs, swollen members, zion I, eligh and the grouch, equipto, shyne.... and how has no one said biggie

Username: Marshalllbryan

Woodinville, Washinton Usa

Post Number: 6
Nicky t(andre nickatina), mac dre, living legends, people under the stairs, swollen members, zion I, eligh and the grouch, equipto, shyne, brother ali, common market, blue scholars, mac mall, dubie aka sugarwolf, ..... and how has no one said biggie or pac.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13832
"yawn.."

I contributed plenty with one word...and almost everbody in this thread feels the same way..Plus you cant stop me from posting whatever I want..in this or any other thread...

and saying lil wayne only has a few good tracks..means that you need to get out of haterville, and come to the real world..that lil nigga is sick..not the best but he the truth

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13833
"yawn.."

I contributed plenty with one word...and almost everbody in this thread feels the same way..Plus you cant stop me from posting whatever I want..in this or any other thread...

and saying lil wayne only has a few good tracks..means that you need to get out of haterville, and come to the real world..that lil nigga is sick..not the best but he the truth

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1934
Right on, Reece. I don't want to hear sh!t with people trying to fit a certain genre.

I had just skimmed through some Blue Scholars but I gave their debut an honest listen last night, and I gotta say: they're dope as h3ll.

"When Dre raps, you hear hand claps and toe taps. I rock for iPods. No more show dats."

Gold Member

Post Number: 5487
"means that you need to get out of haterville, and come to the real world..that lil nigga is sick..not the best but he the truth"

why is it called hating when i dont like em???
he has a few good tracks thats it..other then that he slurs words sometimes you cant even understand em and he says his name at the end of his flow thinking what he just said was the best sh1t ever...truth is hes cocky more then talented...and all his songs seem to get repetative,...hence he only has a few good songs...

yawn isnt contributing anything....

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 564
well the thing about lil wayne is he's dropping albums left and right, and most of the songs he drops are average and quite a few are above average...but the point is, most rappers drop average albums....once a year? he drops an average album 3 times a year...and on those average albums he drops he'll have 5-6 excellent tracks on them...so would u like him to just drop cd a year or keep u hearing new ish all year...

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1943
"most rappers drop average albums....once a year?"

While good rappers drop phenomenal albums once a year; usually more often.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5496
"well the thing about lil wayne is he's dropping albums left and right, and most of the songs he drops are average and quite a few are above average...but the point is, most rappers drop average albums....once a year? he drops an average album 3 times a year...and on those average albums he drops he'll have 5-6 excellent tracks on them...so would u like him to just drop cd a year or keep u hearing new ish all year..."

lol lil wayne has been dropping carter 3 for the past 6 months already???

most people just think lil wayne is great b.c he flows....most of his flows suck. but oh well no way of changing a fan...
in other words hes good but not great. much better rappers out there.

"While good rappers drop phenomenal albums once a year; usually more often."

agreed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1464
"Lil wayne sucks" ?????????? R u kidding me?? How could u listen 2 him rap and say he sucks. Now sure every song he drops isn't hot but there is no way he sucks.

He is over exposed like crazy maybe thts y u think he sucks bcuz u r tired of hearing and seeing him but he is defintley a good azz rapper.

Put it like this if he sucks so bad then y r so many ppl feeling him???

I bet ur reply will be well soulja boy is very popular too.
Thts bcuz he makes catchy songs along with other "snap" and down south artists. . . Ppl aren't feelin wayne for his catchy songs they're feeling his lyrics and delivery aka "flow".

Sounds like ur hatin 2 me. Ppl love to hate u when ur on top.

We can bar for bar wit ya favorite rapper all days waynes metaphors r crazii... now he aint on no lupe type stuff but for a "gangsta rapper" and for his criteria of topics he is the best out right now. Hands down

Gold Member

Post Number: 5502
rofl...
like i said he has a few good songs, but thats it. and thats my point he is over exposed to many ppl on his d1ck like hes the greatest. the fact of the matter is he just like any other rapper out there all he does it rap about drugs, hustlin, and f\/kin b1tches, if you ask me rap is all played out, you think hes good b/c of his metaphors(which have gone down hill) he used to be good i used to like lil wayne..not any more, im not a hater im a disgruntled fan.

i dont like lil wayne anymore, much better rappers then lil wayne, but your to blind to see, thats why you think jayz should be pres.
soulja boy sucks. he cant rap at all.

"Ppl love to hate u when ur on top"

hes on top? news to me.

ride his joc even more so he can sh1t on you l8r

Gold Member

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4237
Wayne didn't "drop the carter three for six months" dumbass DJs recycled Wayne's songs to try and get some fame. Weezy has very little to do with what is put on mixtapes. Most of the tracks are leaked and never meant to be released anyways. The fact of the matter is Wayne is great, but he has been watered down by most of mainstream society feelin' him so much. As for "underground" rappers? To me there is normally a reason they stay underground. These guys like Andre Nickatina have an ugly flow, decent lyrics (some very good), and a bad voice. Nickatina and Tech N9ne both suck imo. I could (and have) written better rhymes than them. The tape out now is Starlito's Way Part 2. Great lyrics, nasty beats, and a hella smooth flow. Not to mention he actually has a story so he's not just rappin tough talk.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5504
starlitos way is a mix? or album

Gold Member

Post Number: 1465
I don't think ur intelligent enoguh to understand jay-z lyrics not to mention sophisticated lyrics llike lupe fiasco. So tht must be y u think wayne sucks.

95% of rap is about gun bustin,drugs and h0's so what's ur point. Tht is rap music today so if ur going to single out him for tht u shud jus single out rap n general bcuz no matter how u look @ it wether it main stream under ground etc etc it all has the same content and subjects bcuz thts what sells.
And what rock have u been living under lil wayne is the hottest rapper out right now far as buzz goes he has the most anticipated album of 2008 r u kidding me?

Who do u like thts better than weezy who raps the same subject matter as him.
I wana hear what u have 2 say.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1466
Starlitos way is a dvd. And thank u reece I knew u were cool deep down inside lol no h0m0. But yea lil wayne is hot I cudnt of said it any better myself reece. The DJ's jus remix every song he drops and then u buy the cd think damn can't wait 2 hear this new weezy and its an old song with new beats etc etc.
Sooo ppl in return think man lil wayne is wack when in all actualality (sp) he had nothing 2 do wit it.

There is no way u can like rap music and say lil wayne sucks. Not liking him is one thing (shocking) but saying he sucks is an absolute FAIL!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5505
"I don't think ur intelligent enoguh to understand jay-z lyrics not to mention sophisticated lyrics llike lupe fiasco"

you think you have to be intelligent to understand jay-z's rap??? that just shows how stupid you are.

i personally think lupe fiasco is a badass rapper. i have nothing against him and his new album that just dropped is fire. so dont make your self look stupid, b/c one i have more intelligence in one piece of sh1t that falls outta my azz then you do in your entire little brain. 95% of rap is guns bustin, drugs and hos??
are you serious?? maybe if you stopped listening to the same 3 people you keep mentioning over and over you notice how wrong you are.

lol as for lil wayne being on top, thats a matter of opinion.

reece, all star is pretty str8t, im listening to starlitos way (part 1?) alot better then anything ive heard from lil wayne recently.

who do i think is better then lil wayne?
rofl
where to start
2pac
biggie
50cent(get rich or die tryin & the massacre)
lupe fiasco
dynamic
all star now
eminem
gorilla zoe(freestyle sucks but his lyrics are str8t)
3 6 mafia
cassidy(sick nasty flow)
jeezy
LL cool J (radio<-sick album b4 he turned soft)
prodigy
snoop dogg ( doggystyle <- another sick album newer sh1t sucks)
to name a few

Gold Member

Post Number: 5506
"Starlitos way is a dvd"

and a mixtape.
http://www.datpiff.com/All-Star-Starlitos-Way-mid9839.html#

Gold Member

Post Number: 1467
I'm tlkin about out currently we aint tlkin bout the best of all time here.

And I agree with some of the ppl on ur list but gorilla zoe better than weezy hahahahaha.
Weezy>50 cent all day
Carter 1 and 2 better than get rich and the massacre
Eminem fell waaaaay off.

And I could come @ others on ur list all day

U wana tlk about sick azz up and coming rappers look up penz from dipset check out AR AB from larsiny dude.

And trust me I listen 2 a lot more rappers than 3 trust me dog.

IMO T.I has the best lyrics in the south.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5509
if TI has best lyrics in the south then hes better then lil wayne lol

eminem did fall off but that n1gga was crazy back in the day and can freestyle like no other.
gorilla zoe is a personal choice of mine.

"And I could come @ others on ur list all day"
no you couldnt

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1948
"To me there is normally a reason they stay underground."

Many choose to stay underground. My buddy, Nostic, was offered a chance at a deal by Nelly Furtado and he turned it down.

Remember, these kids are programmed to like the rap that is easy to find and create. The major labels want to keep it this way.

Power of The Dollar walks all over Lil Wayne. Anything after that and I might agree.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1468
????????
3 6 mafia for lyrics?????? Are u kidding me their lyrics r HORRIBLE!!!! Thy make good songs tho wit bad lyrics haha @ tht.

Yes eminem was the man back n the day no1 could fool wit him and cassidy is n my top 3 for freestyles prolly top 2 haha.

Idk dynamic flo or this all star dude will check em out tho.

Biggie and pac obvious legends.

Along with LL and snoop.

Never did I say weezy was the best I jus said he was hot.

Fabolous was falling off until his last mixtape with DJ drama = fire.

And kanye west is 1 of the best rappers out his lyrics r on point if u get them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5511
"Never did I say weezy was the best I jus said he was hot."

so being on top isnt being the best??lol
contradictory.

"Fabolous was falling off until his last mixtape with DJ drama = fire."

i listened to it, it had its songs. check out starlitos way in the link i provided im sure youll like it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1469
And even tho he has fallen off I still got mad respect for lloyd banks lyrics.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1954
Please don't form opinions on "the best" of anything unless you have an unprecedented amount of knowledge. I respect your opinion but it's much more vast than the stuff you're talking about, Dwight. There are so many guys who could out-rap, out-write, out-freestyle, and out-think Kanye. His productions are great; no doubt. However his lyrics just aren't that quality.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5513
^agree with you there cam

Gold Member

Post Number: 1470
Yo cam no disrespect but kill urself kanyes lyrics r on point like I said u must not of listened to enough of him to know what I'm tlkin bout and I've never said any1 was the best in this convo if I were to say any1 was the best rapper alive I'm sure u already kno who I wud pick check the forum name.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8572
"no disrespect but kill urself"

Lol. That was harsh.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5516
'And kanye west is 1 of the best rappers out his lyrics r on point if u get them."

you didnt???

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1958
"No disrespect but kill yourself"??????

And you believe that you understand these highly intelligent lyrics that Kanye West recites?? You can't even type without contradicting yourself. Man...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3188
Anyone here heard of Crooked I? What you think of this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TxRQtLqH6EA

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1961
Yeah, he's pretty good. His weekly freestyles aren't bad.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8577
Crooked I is dirty

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 569
i think what makes lil wayne one of the best right now, is that other rappers are saying this too. and when other people in the same business say that about u and your skills, then it's true.
it applies for anything in life. lol...does that make sense?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1471
Exactly jermey real recognize real. Same wit jay-z other rappers respect him as a legend and one of the best 2 ever do it. U gota be a complete fool to listen to a hot lil wayne song and say he's garbage.

U guys love puttin words n my mouth jus bcuz I said "if u get them" doesn't mean I'm saying they're highly intracite.

And I'm not contradicting myself by saying "no disrespect but kill urself" I meant like don't take it personal we jus debating on rap outside of this debate ur a pretty cool person no h0mo.

Bottom line is lil wayne is hot we could go on and on about who's hot and not but point is lil wayne is def hot.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1962
I don't understand how you didn't contradict yourself. Anyway. I haven't heard a single talented MC say that Lil Wayne is good. Jay-Z isn't bad. I'll give you that. I just can't see how he measures up to KRS-One, Rakim, Nas, 2pac, et cetera.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4238
"Many choose to stay underground. My buddy, Nostic, was offered a chance at a deal by Nelly Furtado and he turned it down"

Your buddy is an idiot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4239
All the sh!t that has been talked in this thread, but still no one has disproved that Cash Money is an army; better yet a navy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5519
^didnt know thats what we were trying to do?? lol

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 570
youtube search: Gossip
it's from the BET awards show. look at all the rappers standing and applauding him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1472
Right on reece I fu cks wit currency too.

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 571
<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 572
rofl whoops!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YO-slq1w87k&feature=related

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1964
I'm sure lots of rappers at the BET awards were applauding, man. Whether they deserve the title of "rapper" is debatable. I had a look for it but no dice.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1965
K, thanks. I'll have a look.

Silver Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 346
no one has said anything about Trae and Z-ro...

just throwin them out there. rep'n H-town.

Silver Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 348
Daniel Bonham this is the song you were thinking about:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M72zVuBNpEA&feature=related

everyone check it. its true story

Gold Member

Post Number: 4243
gossip is such a legit song...

Silver Member

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 573
[quote]I don't understand how you didn't contradict yourself. Anyway. I haven't heard a single talented MC say that Lil Wayne is good. Jay-Z isn't bad. I'll give you that. I just can't see how he measures up to KRS-One, Rakim, Nas, 2pac, et cetera.[/quote]

Well, everyone was great in their time. And this is lil waynes time. You know that in the mid 90's 2pac was the best, still could be to this day...but given that everything changes, at this point IMO lil wayne is the best. As was KRS-0ne in his time, etc etc. Lil wayne is gonna take hip hop to another level, he already has.

and i'm done lmfao....is it obvious i like to debate?!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1473
Biggie> 2 pac
East coast all day err day. I'm out
- Jayz4Prez

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1968
If he hasn't surpassed any of the artists I mentioned, how can he take it to another level? Biggie was good but he wasn't quite as good as 2pac in my opinion. He has rhymes that seem better on the first listen but Tupac's work is much deeper. There's more to it. With Biggie, you hear what you hear. With Tupac, you hear what you interpret. They both definitely deserve all the respect they get, if not more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5521
2pac > biggie all day.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8614
"I wrote this song a long time ago, a real long time ago....."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums