Brad w.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2214
brad dude, hey.

listen bro, im helping out a band called sparkfly, we are wanting to buy a "bass generator" for our drums.. i dont really know what they are called, but you hit them with the stick and it sends a huge bass note and sounds awesome, what exactly are these callled and where can i find one at?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3782
sorry to interrupt chase, but you still gonna send me pics of that amp? still selling it? hit me up with pics and such at abrassle @ utk . edu

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1356
I know the thing you are talking about Chase. I don't know what it's called though.

The drummer from KoRn uses one in this song.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1543
You can use any pad trigger system and add whatever sample/sound you wish.
Here's what i've used in the past.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ROLAND-SPD-20-PERCUSSION-PAD-SPD20-ELECTRIC-DRUM_W0QQite mZ320210815473QQihZ011QQcategoryZ622QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Post Number: 2215
sorry reece, been super busy.. bump for brad.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2910
You know that zac has his own band...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2216
oh i didnt know.. but i looked at that item and its not what i saw at the concert i went to...

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1547
It was more than likely a Roland set up though.
What you seen were just the pads and but not the controller?
This item is both in one, it can be used stand alone or you can add up to 4 separate pads as well.
These are quite versatile and the best route in my opinion, for the money.
Hers a link to some other options.
http://www.sweetwater.com/c645--Percussion_Controllers

Gold Member

Post Number: 2218
zach i looked at those and they still dont look like anything i saw before.. this thing almost looks like a rubber cowbell(in shape) and i saw them hook it up and it just took 1 simple plug in... nothing like what you have linked above..

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 289
Anybody want these?? I have receipts almost $2,800 so make me some offers. shipping zip code would be from 86314, PayPal of course for everyone's protection! I need a big amp!! Would like 1 of the Memphis 4k, 2 of MCA5004 and 4 of the 8" MSYNC8 and 4 of the MC6,,, maybe do some trading, Let me know!!! Crap my Bad I will put the rest in the FS Thread and do link! sorry! Got lots of stereo and tools!
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 291
Here is a link to Stuff for sale
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/442090.html
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2221
anyone have any more ideas abou this??
also zac or brad.. what do you think the best thing for a PA System is? no more than 600.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3400
Zac is right it was some kind of trigger pad or a trigger attached to something. Just so happens they had it triggering some kind of low frequency waveform off of a synth or drum module. I have never seen a dedicated device like you are talking about but whatever the dude had, it will make a million more sounds in addition to that. I have a couple Pintech pads that I use when I am touring depending on the music style that trigger different things like timbales and congas/cowbell.

As far as a PA goes. do you mean $600 for everything? That's cutting it way short unless you buy used or win one in a contest lol. There are alot of components to even a basic PA and they add up quick. I bet I have $600 just in stands and cables alone. But I mean if these guys already have the basics and just need a mixer and some speaks, basically every speaker you will see under a certain dollar range (say $300 each) are going to be using Eminence drivers anyways so you really can't go wrong. Yamaha makes some decent 15" 2-ways that would fit your budget for mains and then grab a solid powered mixer with effects like a Carvin or Peavey.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2223
sweet brad thanks for your help, ill probably call you within the week or something.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3806
amp?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2224
i thought you might have saw my post in one thread you posted in... maybe i was imagining things. the amp is blown dude. peice of sh.t. thats why i havent sent pics, so i threw it away like 2 days ago.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us