The Perfect Match.

Username: Eldog

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 3
I want to hook my ZX 1500 up to one of those sexy azz subs out there. I'm not new to car audio by no means but I'm open to all ideas. Looking at that HDC3 15'' but I heard the low end wasn't shyt. I want that BUMP but I want my PG Titaniums to shine.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17334
go with 2 sound splinter rl-p 15s

www.soundsplinter.com

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 4
Maybe one of those Chad but if my budget was a little decent that would be a guarantee. I'm looking at no more than 350.00 dollars around the first or second week in February. Has to be new.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17340
well one of them with the power you have might work but its really pushing it.

have you checked out some stuff from fi audio?

www.ficaraudio.com

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 5
I'm no hater by no means Chad but after Steve Meade smoked his and ALL of the tinsel slap shyt you young bros are complaining about made me shy away from FI. I really like the fully loaded BTL's but........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17343
ok. lol. go to this site and check out some stuff they have. they got a few brands you might like. geez you are a picky one aren't you? lol hahahaha

www.low-hz.com

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1255
Pays to be picky.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1632
You can't be picky when you have a budget that low.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 8
I know my budget at 350.00 for a sub right now is wacked but if I hold off for a little while longer, I know I'll have something nice. I am only pushing 1,500 plus watts and not 3 to 5 thousand watts, so I figure no more than 400.00 dollars should be sufficient for my old black azz. hahahahahahaha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17361
lol.

350 is more than enough to find something nice.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5198
check out caraudio.com's classifieds section. youll find something nice in your price range.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1263
What about an RE SX?

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1381
"after Steve Meade smoked his and ALL of the tinsel slap shyt you young bros are complaining about made me shy away from FI.

He did not blow his. Direct quote from him:

"i have never blown my BTL's. Is it G-monk with the 17,000 watts and 4 BTL's you were reffering too? He blew his up every time he touched turned it on. I dont have that problem (so far)."

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2856
"I'm no hater by no means Chad but after Steve Meade smoked his and ALL of the tinsel slap shyt you young bros are complaining about made me shy away from FI. I really like the fully loaded BTL's but........"

Steve didnt smoke his. That would be GMonkey. Seriously, I've heard about some tinsel slap issues, but not enough to deter me away from the company. Most of the people on here that mention the tinsel slap issue have not even owned a fi sub.

I own a pair of Q's and have had no issues whatsoever with them. I've had them for almost a year and a half.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17362
yeah i used to own a pair of fi btl and i never had any issues with tinsel slaps. even when i was playing the sh!t out of it.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 10
Yeah Chad, I peeped your You Tube vidclips and those BTL's were off the chain son. I'm not saying that everybody's FI subs were acting up but it seemed like the summer of 2007, there was a lot topics and complaints about the tinsel slap problems. My fault fellaz about the mis information about Steve Meade but that Galatic Monkey's setup didn't sound good and his interior was falling apart and shyt in his You Tube videos.

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 11
Yeah Chad, I peeped your You Tube vidclips and those BTL's were off the chain son. I'm not saying that everybody's FI subs were acting up but it seemed like the summer of 2007, there was a lot topics and complaints about the tinsel slap problems. My fault fellaz about the mis information about Steve Meade but that Galatic Monkey's setup didn't sound good and his interior was falling apart and shyt in his You Tube videos.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 786
look for a mag

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 286
Chad what is your YouTube clips under???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us