Which one is better? p690 or p600

Username: Zester

Gardena , California

Post Number: 4
which design do you like better. i know they both have similar features tho.Upload
Upload

Gardena , California

Post Number: 5
i think the p600ub is the replacement of p690ub. they say it has a better usb direct control and restore the mp3 loss compressed

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1099
P690UB is a Premier head and the 6900UB is just the basic Pioneer.

I would go with the Premier.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3611
i think the p600ub is the replacement of p690ub. they say it has a better usb direct control and restore the mp3 loss compressed

The 600 is the replacement of the 590ib! Its up to you zeter, the 600 is so new so there isn't much said about it yet. Although, i do know that the 690ub has awesome sq and very good ipod control.

Silver Member
Username: Mrbass

Long beach, California United state

Post Number: 141
no the p600 is is a newer model for the p690ub. and not a replacement of the 590ib. ther is a new p5000 that replaces the 590ib, but id go for the p690ub and it has great sq and usb control

Gardena , California

Post Number: 6
ok guys thanks, for the opinions, i like the p600 premier because it as great features like sound restoring quality

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1121
I didn't see it was p600, haha reading > me.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5301
" it as great features like sound restoring quality "

Not going to happen....... once you compress something through a lossy compression algorithm like MP3 you can't get it back. Simple as that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
yes i agree but with older hu, but now the new model from pioneer has {advanced sound retiever}, so as long you have your song files to 128 or 192kbps, then the pioneer will generate cd quality, its a promise

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5328
128 and 192k mp3 is not CD quality. It's not possible to "create" CD quality from those files.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
ok now, do you mean to say is that the only way to get cd quality is to play a cd on the hu cd player right? so you dont believe in cd quality via digital, well i respect that then, by the way whats your hu?

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5354
" ok now, do you mean to say is that the only way to get cd quality is to play a cd on the hu cd player right? "

Usually, unless you've got an HU that supports USB, then you could rip your CD to uncompressed WAV format and put that file on your thumbdrive. That would still be CD quality since the WAV file is an (effectively) exact copy of the audio on the CD. What you can't do is rip to mp3 which cuts out data to compress the file, and then somehow recreate a CD quality file from that mp3. It just ain't possible.

" so you dont believe in cd quality via digital "

What? A CD is digital......

My HU, it's a JVC KD-AR880.
Front panel USB owns all

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
yes cd is digital, and your true about WAV format is cd quality and yes my p690ub has usb input,but remember even though compressing a file to mp3 will lack the cd quality but try best quality 320kbps

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
anyways nice source choice you got their, i never new that their will be someone that is a fan of jvc. peace out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us