0T- Ipod help

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 200
Hey i just got an ipod and am having trouble getting songs on there... i went to my library and sent a couple songs to m ipod, but nothing shows up. my computer shows it sending and my ipod show it receiving, but after its done i check it and nothing at all.any help?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13400
U got Itunes??? DId you sync it??

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
no i dont have Itunes and i didnt sync it...im guessin i need to?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13403
True...

Silver Member
Username: Vtouch06

Q-TowN, PA

Post Number: 264
just go to www.itunes.com and DL it and install it...

Silver Member

Q-TowN, PA

Post Number: 266
my bad this link. http://www.apple.com/itunes/
and then after you install it, on the left side you should see a your ipod and you can name it. then you click on and create a playlist.then drag n drop from there on out, easi as 1,2,3. lol

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 806
before u do all that make sure u go browse your ipod via my computer, those songs u put on there ARE on there thier just not in a hiddien folder that the ipod stores music in. that only itunes can acess, the reason for this is so u can't copy itunes bought music ipod to ipod. byut of course i can but not exactly "legal" moving on though a ipos must be used with itunes but browse the ipod in my computer and delete ur songs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
yea it showed up when i conected to the computer...but wasnt on my ipod...so i just need to dl itunes and transfer all my songs to itunes then send it to my ipod...im not gonna have to buy each song am i?

Silver Member

Q-TowN, PA

Post Number: 272
no....not if there your songs....make a playlist n drag and drop the songs...n it mite say u have to update your ipod...

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
and and btw its an ipod nano...anyone know if these are any good? ive heard some bad things about them, but that was a while back.

Username: Schultzy1087

Pewaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 5
nanos are good, but they dont store a whole heck of a lot o music. i'm buying one of the 80gb classics in a month or so.

Silver Member

Q-TowN, PA

Post Number: 277
i have a 2gb nano hookd up to my pioneer HU, and i love it..i never had a problem with it at all..and i only bought it for 30 dollars from a friend..haha

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 459
all ipods are good. to an extent of course cause they want them to eventually break so you buy a new one. but they are built the best out of all other mp3s

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 788
If you were to post this in the MP3 section where others post about MP3's you would get more responses to your thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us