OT..a shot at love with tilla taquila

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15723
has anyone seen that show? i saw it for the first time yesterday and it was pretty interesting. it wasn't that bad. the drama just cracks you up. i was rolling on the floor laughing so hard yesterday. lol.

also i noticed that on p!mp my ride, they were using memphis and jl audio. nice.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2089
-shakes head-

no chad. no.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13168
I like how after 1 episode everybody is already in love with her..lol

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1374
seen that show not sure which one you saw. The one i saw yesterday some girls got down at the end of the show.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15725
yeah that is the one i saw. when this one girl got eliminated she started to attack the other girl. lol. it was funny as hell.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 759
overrated!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 3884
hahaha id bang her

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4730
^ im pretty sure you like guys =P

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 763
id still bang her. but she is overrated.

Bronze Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 83
LMAO i thought u was sayin u jus had a shot with her omg she is soo hot id hit that lol who wouldnt

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7038
meh, ive seen better asians....but i mean, who am i to judge?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3092
Tila is a funny looking gold-digging midget whore with crabs. She will love you long time and send you home with drip dick and a serious itch.

Listen to her "music" on the cd she made. Interscope Records picked her up hoping to cash in on her popularity, but the interest in her heinous songs is near zero and they shelved the album... probably for good. She recorded and wrote this cd starting in 2006 and this is the best she could come up with. Yet another talentless ho. It's funny because people look down on artists that made it on American Idol, but there were some truly talented people that came from that show including Carrie Underwood, Daughtry, and Kelly Clarkson. This little nothing made it because she showed her body on myspace and got a huge following. She isn't good at anything except being a little whore. Making it because of A.I. isn't looking so bad at this point.

This "song" is about her ex-boyfriend Jared Leto, who wised up and ditched her after he humped her for awhile:

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 772
I didn't think Jared Leto would sink so low.....he is actually talented, beyond music, and she isn't at all....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3094
Tila Tequila Nguyen, who Time magazine called "the least lonely girl on the Internet" with 1.5 million friends on the Web site, has jettisoned the Maybelline-penciled "Panic Room" star.

The New York wild child claims that for three years, she had a séxual relationship with "an actor," who sources say is Leto - though he kept it hidden and then went AWOL.

The 25-year-old temptress wrote on her page: "A few months go by and all of a sudden I hear from this 'actor' person once again. You won't believe this ... but he was actually looking for an 'apology' from me! Are you f*cking out of your f*ckin mind, a**hole? Why do I need to apologize for you being a f*ckin a**hole?"

Rumor has it that Leto is upset with Tila Tequila because she gave him a really bad sexually transmitted disease. No wonder Leto is always attacking everyone. He's just got an itch that he's got to scratch, and it's making him cranky. If the rumor is true then Tila goes into the Paris Hilton STD category.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3890
"^ im pretty sure you like guys =P" cuz id bang her? u prolly like guys since u wouldnt..... LMAO

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13181
id hit it..if she was clean :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3894
if she had a disease it woulda made the news.... clean enough for me for

1 night in tila
« Previous Thread Next Thread »