Pit Bull Ate My Ferret

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

02 Hyundia Santa Fe, 120.3 db not...

Post Number: 334
so the other day i was outside on the phone with my brother.....my room mates friend comes outside and is laughing and says to me "dude my pit just tore ur ferret apart sucks huh" the whole time he was laughing.....so i go inside to my little lil ferret torn up on the floor of my room. Should i set a pan of anitfreeze out for the dog??? As the guy lives next door....dont know how the dog got in my room....i think they let it in therer cuz they were both really high.....cuz i had the door to my room closed....so FUCK1NG pissed...so i cleaned up my ferret and buried her behind the garage.....
here are some pics of her how cute huh
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=80o9q4j&s=1

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6983
damn id be pissed....sorry to hear that dude....go take a sh1t in your buddys pillow

mr. pit bull....wheres your explanation? lol

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 793
I'd demand he buy me a new ferret. They let the dog in there, and it doesn't matter if it was an accident or on purpose. I'd make them pay. If they wouldn't replace your pet, I'd still make them pay (anti-freeze is too nice). I won't tell you to put 2 boxes of rat poison in with raw hamburger, because that would be wrong. It really wasn't the dogs fault, it was their fault. Good luck

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4682
all pit bulls should die..micheal vick was doing us a favor

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 383
Dude, you have some fucked up friends that would some cruel sh!t like that.

Either get them to cough up a new ferret or kick some azz and feed the pit bull a sh!t load of EX LAX.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2803
that was a cute ferret. =( id just kill the dog. sorry that might be messed up but still and hen id beat some as.s and then get with there gfs.... well at least punch them in the throat while they are high. bunh of as.sholes. that sh.it pisses me the f.uck off. why would they think thats funny??? your foot in their as.s will be funny

Gold Member

Post Number: 4689
people are c\/nts hunter warren

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2605
alright i got the solution... buy my amp. but in order to get this guy back. one, dont hurt the dogg its in his nature to feed on prey. second, hurt them both. one possible way is to inject them in the neck with ketamine (cat tranquilizer that works on ppl and is pretty easy to find) and drive them both out in the middle of nowhere and leave them with no food, money, phone or clothes. thats wat i would do. or just take a baseball bat to their TV. or get the dog and drive it wayyyyy the fvuck away and leave hiim in some residential neighborhood 40 miles away

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2804
i guess. i wouklda fu.cking beat seven shades of sh.it out of them right then and there i heard them aughing about it. stupid other fu.ckers

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 986
feed the dog a bunch of exlax...now that would be funny

Gold Member

Post Number: 4690
feed them exlax also...

so they sh!t all over them selves

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6989
just feed everyone exlax....it'll be like a giant sh1tfest

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 425
id seriously grab them buy the neck and throw up against the wall,and beat they azz while im chokin em,they knew the dogs natural instinct would of been to kill the ferret,they aint that dumb,they deserve to be k.o.

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Harrisburg star city, Pistolvania USA

Post Number: 210
put vaseline on their windshield wiper blades now tht is some funny stuff when its raining

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
hahah thax for the support.....yeah well heres an update some how last night the gate that keeps the dogs from running away got open...dunno what happend...but dogs are MIA lol and i think if they get found the gate will prolly open again

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2806
lol. nice approuch. lol oooopppssss i left the gate open.... lol

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2420
wow, suprised i didnt see this thread earlier. i feel for you man. i own an albino ferrett and i would hate to lose him over someone elses BS.

again, sorry for the loss, buy another one?

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1288
antifreeze for sure

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2191
that's fu<ked up man. I used to have 3 ferrets and i currently have two pits, that's really sad to see an animal killed like that because of irresponsible owners. Definitely don't take it out on the dog, it's not the dogs fault. You should call the police, what they did is a crime.

"all pit bulls should die..micheal vick was doing us a favor"

Was that supposed to be humorous? That's really distasteful man, not funny at all.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 744
yeah Driving your an @SSHOLE.

if you don't beat their @ss, go to the dept store and get a bunch of paint thinner and stripper, mix it with eggs and anything else that will kill paint, mix that all in a bucket and then throw it over all the cars they own.....

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 735
if u got time go to small claims court and let him fry for animal cruelty. in a sense i know this is a like it or hate it but u can't blame the dog man. the doge didn't decide ok i'm gonna go get that fury baztard and have dinner. the owner clearly as at fault so all the hell should be reigned on him not really the dog. but i'm just as effed up as the rest. glass in chop meat i heard works well or maybe soak some meat in vodak like highset proof. the dog will ether be one funny azz thing to watch or get overdosed. ether way it's win win, for him i always wanted to get glass ethcer since it's clear like water. wait till it's raining and poor it all over the guys windshield for revenge, it's dilute water content is massive so even a night worth of rain prob wouldn't dilute the etcher. if ur not familliar with it, they sell it in craft store to make frosted mugs,bottole,privacy widows and so on. it be some funny shitt to do before a snow storm. after he clears the snow and just keeps on trying to get the frost off the windshield. ether that or something i only did with one egg but i figure u put like a carton of eggs and some pickels in his car tail pipe and let that crap fester oooo boy i bet that be hell. but i don't mean in just the tail pipe i'm talkin push it in till it falls into the muffler so it can't fall out. youcould always give the dog exlax in like water or something. btw u gotta becareful on what u do, especially to the dog cause it's considered animal cruelty and YES even if he did it to you first. that's why i say take him to court, good luck may the revenge be with you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2192
i'm a little disturbed that some people on this forum are even jokingly suggesting you harm the dog by poisoning it and such... do you even realize how fu<ked up that is? it's an innocent animal, yes innocent. he only acted on instincts. Is it wrong for a lion to hunt a gazelle? or for a snake to eat a mouse?

your beef is with the dogs owner(s), NOT the dog!!! for you to take it out on the dog would be really sick... ya know who else liked to kill/torture/hurt animals? Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy...

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 525
x2 pit

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3070
X3 pit. Dont get the dog fucked up. Demand restitution from the dogs owner, and bring him to small claims court if nessisary. Whats a ferret worth anyway?
I am sorry for your loss, but taking it out on the dog is wrong.

btw, Ive heard of ppl being shot for messing with thier dogs.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11083
I'd love to own a ferret. My cats though........

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2421
settle down internet commandos.

seriously though, ferretts are cheap animals but it was someones pet and naturally the price doesnt matter much.

the most i would probably do is get another ferrett out of him, that is if you want another one.

but yeah, dont hurt the dogs, you will die and burn in hell. but not before the internet talks shit about you... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5458
dude just step up and confront the guy. letting the dogs out is immature. what if one of them gets hit by a car. like a few others have said its not the dogs fault its the owners, so no reason to harm the dog.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13143
just off dem niggas

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
Termor ferrets are no cheap at all.....like 200 bucks...man im not sure about you but for me thats expensive...and its not about the money.....its about the ethics of it ya know...i dont think i could hurt the dogs if i wanted to im not that kinda guy but they will be buying me a new ferret or new sub = )

Gold Member

Post Number: 2197
The $ value of the ferret has nothing to do with it. It's about the love he had for his little furry buddy. I don't know santa fe personally so the ferret could have meant anything from nothing, to the world to him, i don't know. But i can tell you my dogs mean the world to me, and have been friends to me and given me unconditional love during some very dark times in my life. If someone were to harm my dogs, they'd be harming my family.

p.s. thanks Trem, it kinda has a nice ring to it :-)

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 819
awwwwwwwwww, u lost a ferit, sue the bastderds

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3840
pits r awesome... but thats bs.... they prolly did it...

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2422
"Termor ferrets are no cheap at all.....like 200 bucks"

i bought my albino for under 100 and from my experience they are usually more expensive. the regular ferretts go for around 50 bucks here.

and its tremor... :-)

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2423
lol Pit Bull! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1205
Tell the SPCA, or animal control they will put the dog down, easy as that. Same as when a dog kills another dog, they put them down.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 488
ferrets are 10 bucks each here my mom has two lol a green one and a blue one they are some annoying bast@rds.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5460
{Tell the SPCA, or animal control they will put the dog down, easy as that. Same as when a dog kills another dog, they put them down.}alot of the time they wont get put down if they are a first time offender. plus the dog cant help it, why kill the dog because of an irresponsible owner?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5811
"ferrets are 10 bucks each here my mom has two lol a green one and a blue one they are some annoying bast@rds."

Damn,I had no idea ferrets came in blue and green lol.I think you mean parrot?

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 490
lmao sorry my mom has parakeets. For some reason i thought ferret was a bird it sounds like a bird name.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5815
Hahaha Julian.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1482
Julian PWNED himself lmfao

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1207
Good point Matt, put the owner down...lol

They should be able to fine the owners for being iresponsible in matters like that. I know in Canada they can get fined for keeping a dog locked in a vehicle in the summer time and we a legally allowed to break a window on that vehicle if the dog is in danger. (not sure about the US)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2206
omfg i seriously can't stop laughing at what Julian said

Gold Member

Post Number: 4720
""yeah Driving your an @SSHOLE. "

it clearly was sarcasm....those who took it literally like pitbull i do not apologize =P

distastfully only to the morbid

Gold Member

Post Number: 2209
clearly sarcasm? I figured it was but the sentence had no punctuation or smileys or lol's...:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11094
Could ferrets and cats live together?

I'm thinking no.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2211
yes. doesn't mean ANY ferret can live with ANY cat, i mean if the they fight it's a problem...but yeah i had 3 ferrets living with 2 cats at one point. Ferrets sleep like crazy so they were in their house most of the time, but they'd come out and run around/play a couple times a day and they got along fine with the cats.

it really comes down to how socialized they are. when we got the ferrets, the cats were already used to being around a dog, hampsters, turtle, bird...this was years ago...my mom was kind of a pet freak!

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 123
Man, Its in a Pits blood to kill rats and stuff like that. So the pit was doing his job. You should do something to the guy laughing about it if you want to get back at him. One of my pits catches squirls and trys to get this ugly a-s possum. So they are hunters. I wouldnt be made at the dog id be mad at the disrespectfull guy

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 433
it sure is in the blood

Gold Member

Post Number: 2213
Pits do have a strong prey drive yes. Just so were being fair to the breed however it is important to note that many other breeds have prey drives as strong and even stronger than a pit bull terrier. So i agree with what you said, but to expand on that, that is more a characteristic of a dog in general not specific only to a pit bull.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1438
I would get an Akita or wolf-hybrid and do some hunting myself.

Kevin

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2424
haha, smoke another one julian... :-)

and yes, mine has been around two different cats and they both played with him. they roughhoused bigtime and both seemed almost as agressive when they show their fighting methods, but while playing. both cats were adults.

and i also agree that they are annoying. mine is a tweak when he gets out of the cage and he gets out almost every day for around 1 hour. gotta check everything out, never stop, gotta pack all the goodies under the beds and stuff.

and he can have food in his bowl all day and be in the middle of grubbing and when the food runs out, oh hell no... he gets on his back legs and slides down the front of the cage and then rolls over like he is dying. he will do this until i give him more food. which is generally in the morning. when i ever feed the rest of any of my animals.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us