Best sql speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 60
I'm looking for speakers for my car that would compliment my FI Q subs nicely. I want my system to have really good sq. Any sugg on which I should check out?

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1671
peerless,morel,dynaudio,seas,vifa. budget? against diy? amp?

Bronze Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 72
Sorry to thread jack but we seem to be looking for the same thing and i have a Fi Q as well. My budget would probably be in the 200-300 range most likely just on the front 2 speakers in the doors and i'll buy some mediocre speakers for rear fill so any sugestions? I have a 2003 Ford Mustang

Bronze Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 73
bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
I have a zx2500.1 for the subs. I'm thinking on getting two zx200.2 amps for the rest of the speakers, but dont know if its better to do that or a single zx850.4. I wanted to use the three way network on my new HU but that requires a dedicated amp to each set of speakers(front,rear,sub:3 amps). What would give me best results. Havent figured out budget yet.

Bronze Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 18
you would need some high end speakers to put on that 850.4 because kicker underates their amps. what speakers will u be using?

as far as the 3-way network on the HU, i couldnt tell ya

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
I'm trying to figure out which speakers to get, I'm also trying to figure out if it would be better to run the front and rear speakers off the same multichannel amp, or run each set off individual stereo amps.

Bronze Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 19
well running them all off 1 amp would be easier and less wires. i have a 4 channel in my car and i love it. and if your looking to run speakers off of a zx850.4, i would look at morel, rainbow, cdt, focal...

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2549
The 4channel will give you 175x4 vs a mere 75x2. The 4channel is a no-brainer. The more power, the better...especially as it pertains to passive setups (the xo soaks up a grip of power).
I run active, and I still won't do under 150-200w/ch.

Keep it simple as possible, and maintain the most control over your system as well. Your ears always want to hear "better."

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2550
http://www.caraudiomag.com/features/160_0707_component_buyers_guide/index.html

Can't go wrong with the Pioneer PRS line: http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-PREMIER-TS-C720PRS-6-3-4-6-1-2-COMPONENT-SYSTEM_W0QQ itemZ300148440836QQihZ020QQcategoryZ32819QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Clean SQ with very extended midbass. Receied a very high CA&E review

Username: Desmo4

Richmond, VA USA

Post Number: 1
I just up graded my MB Quart 218.16's in my S2000 to Focal 165 K2P. They sound superb much richer and balanced than the MB Quarts.

Bronze Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 27
I have a Fi Q too and I'm pretty set on getting some Image Dynamics XS-69 components powered by a Sundown SAX-100.4 can't beat the SQ and the bass is pretty dec.
The ID CXS62 are really good too and like $200 less if your on a budget.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us