Ups deliver on saturday?

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 472
i thought my sub was supposed to come yesterday but it didnt. do they still send trucks out on saturdays? mayb it'll come today?

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1594
yeah ups delivers on saturday n ther trackin info is way better than fukup so it shold if tha trackin info says so

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
i didnt get a tracking number thats the thing :-( but it got shipped out on monday by chase he told me it should be there prolly by friday it didnt come so im hoping it'll come today because my car is sooooo naked without bass lol

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 4011
ups owns fukups in every way, shape, form and/or fashion

Bronze Member
Username: Ques07

Post Number: 24
yeah i'm still down $200 because of them

Silver Member

Post Number: 476
damn what happened josh q?

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1595
yeah i wannahear that story ups doesnt give me probs ever

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 339
hey ups only delivers if you pay for saturday delivery

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2855
All 3 of the majors f!ck up equally in my experience. DHL/Airborne ftw.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2420
ups sat delivery is rediculusily exp. i hate fedex dhl havent experienced too much but not too bad they deliver sat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
yeah i ordered from cmttrading.com before i knew how expensive they where... and they sent me my subs... that i ended up selling... and the amp and cap i never got... i was extremely pissed they gave me the tracking number and everything but it said it was delivered... well cmt told me because it was over $300 all together... both packages needed to be signed fore... but the amp and cap never came... and we never signed for it... so they didn't actually never sent it... and cmt took 4 weeks to reply this time and ups isn't doin crap about it.. neither will take responsability and i'm getting F*ck'd over on the whole deal... so i'm not the happiest camper... oh yeah and ups now will not deliver any packages to the house unless it's signed fore... i said thank you but it still doesn't help the problem we currently have

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
lol "so they didn't actually never sent it"... please excuse the huge grammatical error... i was trying to say "so they never delivered it like they had said."...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us