Feeler: tc oem 10

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5192
don't want to sell, but might have to to help fund a new setup. just wondering if anyone would be interested in a bnib tc oem 10? bought new from a member of ca.com and this thing is nice. beefy as_s little sql 10", 4ohm dvc, conservatively rated at 800wrms, but have read many people running anywhere from 800-1500wrms to a single 10. just wondering if anyone would be interested in a sub that is no longer made, will never be made again (so says tc), and imo is one of the best looking subs ever made.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4995
How much would you like for it?

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 299
whats th fs on that and rec enclosure,s

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5193
don't have any specs on it, since they removed the tc forum it's really hard to find them. all i have is what bj (fishercustoms) had before when he built a box for a single one and the cutout dia. is 9.25 and displacement is .05. for price, $160 shipped? not sure, really just seeing if anyone would be interested. i have a pair of these, both bnib, bought from 2 different members over on ca.com. if someone really wanted them both i could sell both, but it'd have to be worth it for me as these are really my favorite looking subs and they don't pop up that often, especially bnib. i also have a .60cuft box (recommended sealed size) built by bj that has never been used yet i might possibly sell if someone would want that also.

and, i do have several pics emailed to me of one of them, but can't post them. if anyone would like to, i can email them and they could post them for me:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5005
I'll see if anybody needs one Mike.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5006
Oh and I can't wait til the TC-9 gets here today :-) It's mine until the person I got it for gives me the 60 dollars that he owes me for an amp.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5194
to the top to see if this gets anymore interest.

and did you ever get the sub rob?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5010
Yep,I got it and of course I tested the VCs and it works nice and smooth.I can't wait to test it in a box.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5196
good to hear. and bump to the top again.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5199
no one's interested?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5200
??.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums