Got the 2 15 inch mags bumping on the SAZ1500D

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4358
Well guys. I'm moving in 1 day so i was like wtf im gonna hear this sh!t. I didn't get to finish it cosmetically but its bumpin. My car rattles like crazy! I can do hair tricks too. not the best ones but decent I'm not gonna lie. I tuned the amp to about 1500w so I can get a tad more out of it later on if I want. Vids will come tomorrow. I didnt have my camera today or I would have shown you guys right now. Jus thought I'd let ya know before I go to bed. I'll prolly tease ya guys with a vid in the morning and then hairtricks later on after i hang out with some girls with straight hair lol. Actually I did a hair trick with one of my guys friends today too but thats not as sexy lol. Later guys

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1420
damn shoulda put a 3000d on those bad boys haha....jk man i cant wait to see vids i bet theyre sound AWESOME

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2474
Hair trick on guys NOT SEXY AT ALL but that amp is badazz and so are the subs. Looking forward to the vids.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1603
well wtf. moving and i still havent seen it. you live like 10 minutes from mah house and i havent seen ur install. wtf man, wtf

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4359
you goin to the LRSH party tonight JK? prolly gonna be like 200 ppl there. I prolly wont drive though because its my last night in the hill and I'm going to get derailed but idk maybe I'll drive around before that. I'm going to the shooting range now.... i think I'm not going to bump in there though, I don't want to get shot lol.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1604
yes sir i am. mah cell phone is 263 3692. hit me up if you have time during the day i can swing over n' check it out. if not i'll see ur assssssss at lil red

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4360
aright man maybe i'll have a little time after the range

the vids are having a problem uploading right now... you'll have to see them when i get back from the shooting range. sorry guys.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1022
Comon we want to see the vids.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6187
yeah

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4361
sorry ecoustics was down... The flex vid wont upload onto photobucket or youtube idk why but heres a couple... and this hairtrick vid is of my friend after we were shooting guns in 100 degree weather so her hair is wet with sweat lol so it didnt work very good. But tonight is a big party so there will be a lot of non sweaty girls to do better hair tricks oh and the hair trick vid is on a dif camera so the sound is messed up... sounds like the subs are dieing lol... that is NOT how it sounds lol

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/tdeaton1021/?action=view&current=magsvid s002.flv

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/tdeaton1021/?action=view&current=magsvid s003.flv

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t107/tdeaton1021/?action=view&current=MOV0010 1.flv

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9275
Bad

Ass.

Gold Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1037
It's about TIME TREVOR!!!

Hope you like them.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2700
sweet man, havent seen you on here in a while you gettin ready for college?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6194
nice trevor sounds good

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4999
damn took forever cant wait for pics and stuff.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us