Help choosing my new setup

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1090
well i just found a guy that wants to buy both my L7s for 400 dollars and i want to know what sub or subs can i purchase for 400 or less that will be louder than my 2 12" L7s if thats even possible if not then im going to reconsider selling them cus i just care about SPL and i allready have an SQ setup 3 12" eclipse sw6200 so i just need help on choosing a one or two sub setup louder than my 2 L7s for 400 dollars just the subs

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 260
sony xplod

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8822
15" RD Audio Elite SPL.

2 15" Audioque SD2.5

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1091
Big Feg Harv your such a nub and even though i know your playing or atlest hope you are your still a nub

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1092
How much would one of those Elite SPLs run me logan and how much power would i have to feed it?

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 263
wrap copper wire around a toothpick and attach it to tree bark. ATOMIC dB levels

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1227
get in on kevin holden or zac davis' group buys

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2575
That Elite SPL will NOT be louder than 2 12 inch L7s. Period. You will be hard pressed to find a sub around 400 bucks that will mash those L7s in SPL. Especially when you're only running 1000 watts. Why don't you just sell your amp and invest in more power?

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1093
yeah thats True Reece well i guess im just gonna try to get a bigger amp

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 835
2 atomic apx 10s i got one for sale alrdy

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1899
future reference... more people will comment on your posts if you use complete sentences and a period here and there.

i would get another 1000watt amp and hook one to each sub...depending on the ohms of course.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2582
^X2

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1452
elite spl wont be louder on just 1000 watts but a burp at 4k it will be louder

if u have more wattage i'd go w/ elite spl but if u only have 1k to play with only way would be an 18" i think

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1180
If you plan on upgrading to another amp, then some Elite SPL's would be great. But if you are sticking with that amp, then I would suggest a single 18 as JK said. Maybe a DD 3518. I may can come up with anoher 18 somewhere for you.

Kevin

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1101
well i just have a memphis mcd1000 and two l7 i only want to sell the L7s if i could buy another set of subs or sub that can get louder on the same amount of power but seeing as how that is pretty much impossible i think im just gonna try to sell my memphis and upgrade to a better amp and i dont care about burping i just want an Spl setup i can use daily my only choices now that i can think of is either a bigger amp or step it up to 15" L7s and yeah i know bad sq and build quality and everything but they work for me and i allready have my sq setup so i just want a daily street beater

Username: Heavyhitterbass

Genoa, Il Usa

Post Number: 1
I would get 2 12" xxx series RE subs they hit hard alittle above your buget but within reason...also make sure you have the box custom made to suit the hertz you want to be at.
If you keep the L7 I would get a 3.8 cu ft side slotted ported box per sub I hit 153.7 with one L7 12 and 2- 1400.1 pheonix gold titaniums one on each voice coil.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us