05xxx Vs Mag

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 426
Trying to hear from people who have heard both subs. I want to get one of these in a 15". Pros, Cons..............?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1045
I don't know much about the 05XXX, bu the MAG has no flaws as long as price isn't a huge concern. Shoot me an email I have the MAG 15's on sale right now but limited supply :-)

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12567
Get the Q...I have all 3....and for the price,power need, etc...the Q takes the cake

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3890
i love cake

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3015
XXX is a lot louder.. Polo.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2219
never heard the q but but both the si and the xxx sound amazing. my xxx never got crazy loudwell that because it only had 800rms and was in a box tuned to 27 but it hit the low notesd better then anything ive heard so far. the si mag got loud and sounded amazing i cant remember the tuning of the box that dude had it in but it was a tad louder then my xxx, it didnt go as low as my xxx, but i think that was all box and tuning. i say the si and xxx are about even you cant go wrong with either one.

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 427
Damn this made it worse. They sound just about equal from what you guys are saying. They will be on a Sundown saz1500d if that changes anything.

I need it to hit harder than my boys old h2 on a treo 750.1 gettin 1500w @1ohm but have Great sq.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us