Car got stolen.....:-(

Silver Member
Username: Stevefrench

Post Number: 149
So i got a 1999 honda civic, its got a brand new turbo type-r engine ( 25 000 invested), they stole my car and stripped the enigne, suspension and rims but left the system ( 2 type-r 15's runnin off a Rockford T1000.1, it had an alarm and everyhting and they still managed to get it. kinda shitty luck eh, insurance is only given me $12 500 cause i have no reciepts :-(

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1446
Damn. That sucks. Kinda weird they left the system you would think they would have taken it all if they were stealing a car.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7844
It's a civic. One of the most stolen cars there is.

We hate theives.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
yeah i know eh they took it to a chop shop and gutted it. I have connections so ill find out who took it and then well have to have a little "chat"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1448
Where do you live?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3476
civics are too easy to break into and or steal :-)

always have an alarm with a kill if you don't want your whole car jacked

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
B.C. canada

Gold Member

Post Number: 1454
Damn I thought Canada was supposed to be like low in crime and all that?

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 318
yep honda civics,accords,ectt. almost anything honda is easy to steal lol i used too see alot of rices around here but most of there cars got stolen

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 929
why the hell would they leave the system

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3202
im so lucky with my schedule and where i park... its almost impossible to steal my car unless your killing me to do it..

Silver Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Post Number: 166
Yeah I have a Integra and I always worry someone is going to steal it. They ganked my gear couple months back but I am working on a few things to help prevent anything from happening 1) Got a paging alarm 2) starter kill and 3)im going to wire these http://store.qkits.com/moreinfo.cfm/FK901 in to my system somehow won't kill them but they might think twice. That or break a stun gun down and use those parts.

I hate theives too

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1286
damn man that sucks hope u find they @$$ n "have a little talk" hahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 752
we need pics

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11716
thats terrible man !

& i too am wondering y they left the music in - ah well @ least u still got that part left ......

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1594
"we need pics"

of what ?

sorry to say it, but you got pwnt

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1770
"Damn I thought Canada was supposed to be like low in crime and all that?"

yes, low in crime, not non-existant in crime... :-)

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 458
i know that some theives are using different kinds of tow trucks and taking the whole thing easiesf way to take it without setting off the alarm

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 327
I used to work at a swap meet and there used to be at least 6 cars stolen daily in the 2 days the swap meet is open there even used to be cops here to try to 'scare' the thieves away lol it did not work i dont know what happened after that cause i quit the job.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6325
St.LouieMobass, no need to break a stungun. Go to your local home hardware shop and pickup a fence charger. They have one that operates on 12v. Perfect for your car. It can holds enough punch to knock out a cow. They're fairly cheap too. Your 9v circuit link is good for school lockers, but car thieves tend to be much bigger and stronger in size. Therefore, a fence charger is a great security.
Another thing you can do is, install a very loud siren inside the car. Have it turned on and off via remote (can get one from Walmart for $30). I don't think any thief would like to drive a car with a loud siren going.
If your car is in high demand, then installing a metal bar across the side windows could prevent thieves from breaking the glass and climbing in.

Silver Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Post Number: 168
Great idea Isaac! That would be perfect. Yeah I was thinking those little 9volt zappers wouldn't provide enough pop. But a fence charger would work great and get the point across fairly quickly. I have an extra siren for my alarm I could mount that on the inside as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us