Mark Potts

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 439
Cmon know tell us why you have been tackin money, and not be building box's or seem to be scamming people....

What happened that people are waiting months for there box's

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 160
haha busted

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 169
Poor Mark Potts =(

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4541
serves that scumbag right. someone who lives close should f u c k him up and post pics on every forum as a little revenge for them members who got screwed.

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 170
That is ashame that such a talented box builder would stoop that low to screw over his customers whatever the excuse was.. Those who got screwed, if you paid via paypal, then you can file a complaint and get refunded. I got scammed before and filed a complaint, and within 30 days I was completely refunded even for shipping charged and all paypal fees. If you didnt pay using paypal, let this be a lesson. Money orders aren't the safest way possible. My dad tried telling me that, but I insisted on a paypal account. He was disappointed at first, but was then proud of me when I seeked out the scammer and got refunded completely. I couldnt have done that if I paid with a money order.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3000
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238892

CA.com has been alerted to the situation.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
HA HA HA^^^^^ Damn wtill know answer...HE atleast shouldn't hide and explain why

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 869
....and more.

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6116

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1679
LMAO someone over at ca.com pasted my policies rewrite into that thread because of MS's post.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6289
I don't get it. If people know his cell number/email address/IM/PM etc, it can't be that hard to get his home address. Since he ripped off many people, they should be able to sue/hire a leech lawyer, even report it to police.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2986
"I don't get it. If people know his cell number/email address/IM/PM etc, it can't be that hard to get his home address. Since he ripped off many people, they should be able to sue/hire a leech lawyer, even report it to police."

They already have his address.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6290
*missed paypal account.

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 87
Why did anyone give him a second shot after the first fiasco, is what i would like to know.. their is a reason he is banned from about every forum out there... (roe, ca.com, even a yaris world forum..)fyi- he just bought a shiny new turbo for his car with your money...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4544
^^thats what i dont get.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6292
No one's born evil... I think.
In most cases, it involves drugs or something. Maybe Potts got addicted to crack and needed money?
I don't think anyone with a clear mind would steal money.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7221
It's obvious he's got the experience in evading so don't expect anyone to actually find him, unless you happen to bump into him at a starbucks. His credit is shot with ppl reporting fraud on his azz and depending how long he's done this the IRS will be involved as well. I hope you claimed all your income Mark cause the total over a couple of years could be staggering. I would look into a good lawyer who accepts box payments cause I wouldn't trust your check.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4646
"I would look into a good lawyer who accepts box payments cause I wouldn't trust your check."

now why would a lawyer take box payments? he'd never get paid if he did.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7222

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 244
"I would look into a good lawyer who accepts box payments cause I wouldn't trust your check."

now why would a lawyer take box payments? he'd never get paid if he did.:-) "

D@mn it ctmike, now have to clean monitor after hosing with it coffee after LMAO reading that last part.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4647
sorry bout that phil:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
Mark Potts Plan(Seceretly he is G@Y)

First he was gonna earn your trust, by delivering boxes to people close to him, Then after he earned your trust...He was gonna start to except many orders and try and push his products like crazy, by showing off his box's, his new table saw, and many more....After that HE was not gonna fill out any orders, not pay income, become part of fraud...So now eva one is reporting him, He is now involved in Fraud, which can lead to jail time....And his plan from the beggining was to go to jail and get flcuked in the @$$...Of course after Fluckin eva one who bought his box in the @$$, Not physically

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 874
Still waiting for the ignorant a55hole who actually got his box in a timely fashion to stick up for him so another ignorant a55hole will order one and get fu cked.

Just like the last time, just like the last time.....etc etc etc
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us