Ot: I NEED INFO ASAP PLZ LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS WORTH

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5472
2005 YAMAHA YZF600R

HOW MUCH IS THAT WORTH??? MY UNCLE IS GIVING ME THAT ONE FOR 2500 LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IS THAT WORTH
3400 MILES

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 715
I thought ur saving money for the baby?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5473
I GOT SAVED ALIL AND I CAN BUY THAT AND RESELL IT

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 526
eh, that's not a bad price I don't think, but, assuming you haven't ridden a 600 before, you'd be way better off buying a cheap, used 250. That has a hell of a lot more power than you think, and without experience, you can easily kill yourself. If you buy that, you will speed. If you buy a bike, you will speed. You'll probably ride like an idiot, and that bike will not be as forgiving of inexperienced throttle control as a smaller bike. You need to learn to ride on a small bike.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7288
He's looking to resell it. I doubt he cares how fast it goes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5475
DUDE I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A DAMN BIKE... I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS THAT WORTH TO GET IT AND MAYBE RESELL IT OR LEARN HOW TO DRIVE THE DAMN THING

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 527
Oh well if you're just gonna re-sell it, I'm pretty sure that's a good price. Ask around locally. If you decide you want to try riding it, talk to your uncle, maybe go 2 up, just to see what kind of power it has. Get your uncle to show you everything, then take a motorcycle course. If you feel confident enough then, give it a try. Over confidence will kill you though.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7289
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us