Complete noob to speakers help plz

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1170
i have no idea about speakers n stuff like that, and my stock ones aint cuttin it i wanna be able to hear the words while im bangin at full blast, what shoulkd i get?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4586
components. what's your budget and do you have a 2 channel already or one in mind?

Gold Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1171
nope nothin in mind, budget hmmm i dunno how much would be good 100,200,300 or so? cuz once i sell my old setup ill have around 300 or so, but i wanted buy an epicenter so like 200 or 300. that enough? or should i spend more?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4587
depends on brand and line you go with. personally, pm alter. the price he gave me on cdt's are unbelievable. do you have an amp in mind cause if so post the rms and the size of speakers you need, i'll look around for some decent ones', sure others will to.

Gold Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1172
im not sure on the size how do i find out? i have an 02 trailblazer. and should i do 2 in the front or 2 in front and 2 in the back? and do they juss replace the stock door speakers?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4588
just get a nice component set for the front, leave the ones you have in back already, maybe replace them. when i get my new car i'm going with cdt comps. up front off a nine.2x and cdt coaxs in the rear ran off the hu.
all these have fit guides:
www.crutchfield.com
www.cardomain.com
www.cartoys.com
www.bestbuy.com
www.circuitcity.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us