RE subs!

Bronze Member
Username: Gmcridin22s

FL

Post Number: 16
Ok guys. Im new to the board but not new to car audio. I own a audio shop in Florida and i sell RE products. I buy directly from a warehouse so I get subs really cheap. I am looking to pass the savings onto you guys. I have a wholesalers license. For those of you who dont believe me here is a couple pics I took yesterday at the warhouse that i buy from.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Here are my prices:

xxx 12 - $10.00
xxx 15 - $12.00
xxx 18 - $15.50

mt 12 - $7.00
mt 15 - $9.00
mt 18 - $12.75

mx 12 - $6.75
mx 15 - $7.50
mx 18 - $9.00

sx 12 - $5.50
sx 15 - $6.00

se 12 - $4.00
se 15 - $5.00

Remember guys these prices are before shipping charges. All items will be for sale on Ebay so everyone will think I am legit.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 686
shipping is like 400 bucks i bet. get the fluck outta here b!tch @ss n!gga

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Murray, KY

Post Number: 180
hell if they were that cheap i could never work a job again and just resell them.or is that like a price per sub if u buy like 2000 of them

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 17
well i figure that if someone else can make up some bogus A $ $ way to get people to send him their money then i would give it a shot too. send all orders to ThisIsn'tLegit@aol.com and dont forget to include the $400 for shipping. LMAO.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 808
LOL! Good one.

Kevin

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 19
thanks kevin. at least someone on here has a good sense of humor.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2656
lol well this is the most pointless thread I've seen in a while......

Silver Member

Murray, KY

Post Number: 186
well i figured u were being serious

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 20
dBoiz yeah im serious. considering that no one can get RE subs for cheaper than the guys with low-hz. and how in the hell does it sound like someone is serious when offering a 900.00 sub for 10 bucks plus 400 shipping. doesnt that sound a little fishy to you?

M.S. no this isnt a pointless thread. it was made just to show that there is at least one person on this forum that is dumb enough to believe whatever people tell them. ^^^^^^ especially when there is another thread using the same pics and same background story as me a few threads down. some people just need to slap themselves a few times and say, "Why am I such a b!tch?"

Bronze Member
Username: Smoger45

Post Number: 72
its funny. I hope you know i sold some on another forum and have shipping out now. i dont need anyone to believe me. All you flaming f@gs can just enjoy your stay with this forum and i will continue to sell quality subs and make money doing it. Peace b!tches. there is no way i would sell subs that cheap but what ppl arent understanding is that there was a discussion of how much ppl could get the re subs for. I just stated what price i could and every1 turned it around like i was a scam artist

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1595
can i get two xxx18s for a flat 30 plus shipping?

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 703
LOLOLOL. This just made my day.

John Stanley if you ever need anything email me. I will hook you up just for this LOL.

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 21
haha. showrides, dont worry bro. i am going to be ordering a RD audio alpha 12 d2 ohm in the very near future and you will be the go-to guy. glad to give a couple of you guys good laugh.

gary n. your a piece of sh!t. show some invoices for the guys you have sold to on these so called other forums. i think you are some little f@cking b!tch sittin at your computer hoping someone is dumb enough to send you their money. its people like you that make other people so sketchy ordering off the net. if you are going to do business, be professional about it. maybe you should take a few notes from showrides, kevin, and the other guys with low-hz.com stay the f@ck off this forum you a s s.

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 22
Tremor bro i think we can work that out on the xxx's. the shipping is gonna be 1000 tho. lmao

Silver Member

Murray, KY

Post Number: 222
i meant i thought u were seriously trying to fool some1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
i will havew invoices from the subs that i buy proving my prices but itwont do know good. what would be the point of me trying to prove my self. I have no reason to sell to anyone from here after all this.

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 23
well then what the f u c k are you still doing on this forum?

Silver Member

Murray, KY

Post Number: 234
why r u being a b!tch in the forum.simple mistake b!tch..

Silver Member

Murray, KY

Post Number: 235
if u notice JK started all the e-violence so it kinda threw me off,

Silver Member

Murray, KY

Post Number: 236
my bad,i tohught john was talkin to me sorry man

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 24
haha. dBoiz. your a funny dude. yeah i was talk to gary.

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 26
didn't bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
i will call you all out. John staley you are just a piece of sh!t bronze memnber and you have no SAY SO IN THIS Sh !T. I DONT KNOW WHY U THINK U CAN STICK YOUR HEAD IN THIS SITUATION. i am only going to clear my name and hopefully gain respect back and receive an apology or to. if not i will be done with this forum. If i can get below dealer cost that must make me better than all you scum a$ $ dealers who over price these subs. I talked to a dealer yesterday who was gonna try and sell me 2 re sx subs for over 800 dollars and build a box for 450. that is a scam. just because i can get good prices everyone wants to clown on me. well i see alot of ego's in here and i will smash them. anybody want to call me out i will give you proof. Just pm me and i will show anybody whats up.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 417
hes too scared to try and jack peoples sh1t in real life so he comes on the internet to do it

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 420
oh yeah im silver too b1tch so whats up

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4437
hey gary, i pm'd you.

Bronze Member

FL

Post Number: 30
wtf are you talkin about gary? im a bronze member? f uck off b!tch. it looks like you are a bronze member as well. this is gettin pointless. look gary, just get a knife, go in the bathroom, and slide that bad boy across your wrist. save us all the hassle of huntin you down and f uckin your mom.

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 775
i pm'd u too gary

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
i didnt get anything from you jamie.

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 77
Gary i stay in the dallas area i can swing by today and pic up a re sx. Pm me so we can talk and put a end to this. I will tell you guys if this legit when i pic up my new sub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us