To all sellers

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 595
wtf, im sick off all the sellers on here pushing there product. Yes, DD RE ect are great brands, we know. But so many people pushing is getting old. Yes I want a good deal on some good stuff too. But all the secrecy about prices and who is actually who is pissing me off!!! Sorry to those sellers who have been useing this forum responsibly, although if I recall this is not supposed to be used for selling product...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2670
If you're sick of something than put an end to it.Nobody is forcing you to repeatedly visit Ecoustics,it's that simple.If you can't appreciate people coming on here and helping people and hooking them up with good deals then there's something wrong with you IMO.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2520
^^^^^^ muthafuckin 1

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4391
exactly^^^^.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 253
And still no moderators huh?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1384
There is one admin Denim, zero mod's. And he doesn't put down his donut unless, God forbid, there is a curse word in a title or "offensive" pics are posted in a thread.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1346
or if you post a link to another forum

http://com4.runboard.com/becousticsfam

^^^^members wanted

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1389
^^^^ Word. Did you notice the new .gif subs in the header Jesse? I changed the timing of the sequence last night to make them look more realistic.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1347
Nice.....that looks really good. Thanks for all the work you have done on there. I havent forgot about the other thing. pm me your addy again over on the The Lowdown and I will let you know whats up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1348
bump

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1397
No problem. It has been fun building that page. I will go send my addy to your pm now. I DID forget about it lol.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1822
I will push products for Ronnie as long as I feel like it...I'm not forcin anyone to buy anything, jus lettn em kno teh deal i can get them and that is all, if it offends you then don't read my post...No one here makes you visit this forum or read the threads.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us