Something thats not run of the mill

Bronze Member
Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 28
i have learned from yall that just because everyone knows a brand doesnt make it the best.so with this who makes a good speaker in a 6x8 or 5x7 that reasonably priced?and what size amp would be needed for these?thanks for any help.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4348
alpine but honestly i would stay away from those sizes and stick with circles. 6.5s will fit in that size hole. how much you have to spend? and getting an amp?

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 30
maybe like 3 bills.whats out there that wont have me eating raman noddles for a month.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4357
haha i hear you. i would make a baffel out of wood to cover your exisiting speaker hole and cut a circle out for 6.5 speakers. for cheap and decent i would look into phoenix gold octain zr components or if you dont have the rooms get the coaxils. also i would reccommend getting a small amp for them as well. millionbuy.com is having a great sale on rockford fosgate P45 25-life amps. they do 4x the rated power. and the p45 is only like ~125 and would match nicly.

Bronze Member
Username: Wrencher

Brighton, Illinois USA

Post Number: 42
I'd recomend some CDTs for that price range unless you mean you need to get an amp and speakers both for that price. If you want to check out the CDTs here's a link for you. Remember you can get them a lot cheaper on ebay.

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 33
thanks for the help guys,only two weeks of noodles yay.haha oh well i needed to get on a diet anyways.except now, thanks to you guys and your vids and pics im kinda wanting to upgrade my subs???i keep wanting to flex my windows.thenm i remeber im stupid and got 2 10's.ill let yall know when i get the speakers so yall can help me out.imma google "baffle" so i know what your talking about next time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us