Memphis Install

Bronze Member
Username: Mikeneufeld

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 49
I have this for space in my 2004 toyota tacoma extracab... will this accomodate 2 dual 2 mojo 15's. The amp will be a Memphis 4k amp.

Total Space

50" Wide* 14" Depth* 26 " Height

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Maple Grove, Minnesota

Post Number: 1368
Probably...you need to just design a box around that.

Bronze Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 72
NICE!!! Awesome setup!! will sound great!! with right box! Are you wanting sealed or ported? you have plenty of room for those subs, using Memphis specs. 3.50/40/15.5x2x16 per sub Man I would like to hear that when it's done! I have 2 12mojo with mcd1500 and It soulds killer so yours will kick azz!!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2751
MeSoDumm,you're the first person I've ever heard of saying a MOJO sounds good.

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Murray, KY

Post Number: 144
i deal with memphis all the time and IMO the MClass and the M1,M2, and M3 models sound better than the mojo. The mojo will have better SPL though.

Bronze Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 73
I wish you guy's could here them! They are very clean! and beat the hell out of you also!! I have always custom built all my boxes, so you can play with it a little adjusting air space, ports size and position or direction, sub angle, deflection, box supports,poly fill, I feel "the box makes the sub!" there are so many variables that can change the bass that is produced In the past I have run Orion, soundstream, jbl, Fosgate, kicker, Sony, MTX and M3124D Memphis. my Favorites were Memphis, soundstream and Orion, the soundstream were used infinant baffle that is a differant bass all together but still sounded great! What subs do you like Rob? thanks and let me know!

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2614
^^^^^ Lol at this guy obviously has no idea what sound quality is....... sayin a straight SPL sub sounds good

Bronze Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 79
Arrow Audio 90' to 93' 500 watt pro division, 3 1st place, 2 2nd place, 94' to 96' 1000 watt pro division 1 1st place, 4 2nd place. I did not say it was SQ sub! I said it sound very clean, meaning compared to subs of same class! Which it is a better subwoofer than most of it's equals!

Bronze Member
Username: Mikeneufeld

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 52
And DD sounds good, It's all preference.... My bro's 6 pg xenons imo is nothing to brag about... and my twin bro with his massive audio dmx 15 sounds killer... interesting thanks, any other input.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us