Were do i get fi and/or RE subwoofers

Silver Member
Username: Djhasanicesoundsystem

Vista, Ca Usa

Post Number: 106
i nned to know and what sre some reasonable prices for the SX 12"/15" and the Q 12"/15"

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 573
I can get RE for you if you are interested. Just email me at Ben@low-hz.com and let me know exactly what you want.

Silver Member
Username: Solo67042

KANSAS

Post Number: 161
www.ficaraudio.com is where you will find Fi products, I believe the Q is around 250 optionless

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 825
Showrides are you able to get the 2005 XXX?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 574
I doubt we can get the 05 model. The 06 I know we can get though. But those are completley different drivers.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4295
how much for the 06 xxx? 12" btw.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 575
I believe I can get the 12's for around $650 shipped to customers. But I would have to double check. It would be right around that price though.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 202
The Q is a great driver and can be ordered direct from www.ficaraudio.com.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 577
Also, if you look at Rd Audio they have many comparable drivers that you may be interested in.

www.RDaudio.net

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 681
Ya, we can give ALOT better prics on RD Audio products and they have great build quality and performance. If you want a mean driver the Alpha would meet your needs. SQL and the new ones WILL get into the 50's in the right application.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_fleming

Gainesville, Florida

Post Number: 84
Fi Car Audio subs can only be bought directly from us at Fi. If you have any question about any of our drivers, box designs, ect, you can email me at Shawn @ficaraudio.com, or him me up on Aim at xmx4shawn or msn messenger at ficaraudiotech@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 203
Shawn and the guys at Fi will help you customize the sub for your needs. No one else does that on a large scale.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 584
I luv bass I got your email and replied

Overall I am real happy with the prices we get on the Sx line. And even the XXX prices aren't bad considering how much sub it is.

Silver Member
Username: Djhasanicesoundsystem

Vista, Ca Usa

Post Number: 107
sic i was thinking about getting 2 but i gotta start saving so do you think you can wait a little so i can get some $$$$$$ 4 the subs. by the way what would be a good amp to power 2 RE sx 12" subs?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2074
whats goin on guys i havent been around much in the car audio world for a long time now, and a lot has changed, what the hell happened with re audio? did they get bought out? and did the 12.1 ever come out? and is anyone selling a 04 version of the xxx 12s or 15s

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4313
re got bought out by us amps. prices went through the roof and scott (founder of re) started up fi. good luck finding an 04 xxx, check ebay or something. maybe scan the for sale section over ca.com.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2075
fi? hmmm why did he sell out? what motor structure do the fi run? and i have an 04 xxx 15 but i wanted another one or 2 twelves? i knew something was up when i went to reaudio.com it just wasnt right.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4314
www.ficaraudio.com

why he left re i couldn't tell you, maybe some here know. don't think i ever asked him. could email him and ask, he's really easy to get hold of and always very helpful. sure he'll tell you.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2076
well that websites not coming up for me. thats crazy. there is a lot i need to get caught up on. its just crazy. does jonathan ever post here any more?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4315
i think when i started on here i remember him posting quite a bit but haven't seen him for a long time.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2079
damn it seems like every one is new here. i remember some of the kids first post, now the are platinum and gold members. does james longo stil post?

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1467
james longo is around here...

and welcome back, im kinda a newb... :-)

i run two 18" Fi BLs...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us