Guys im also a fan of pioneer

Bronze Member
Username: Mrbass

Long beach, California United state

Post Number: 97
i was astonish how the kd-sh1000 sounded like the best sq, i just went to my buddies pad and we installed this unit, and wow is pure sq with lots of feature to enhance it, but i know in this forum is realy about pioneer and alps, dont get me wrong im a big p780mp because i sport one. love it but my next hu will be a jvc, by the way jvc is number 1 in its mainland you know

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 186
lmao...well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but honestly, jvc doesn't hold a candle next to pioneer. But they still have some great hu's. I owned one before my 4 pioneers. And I don't have 4 b/c they broke or anything went bad, just better features, or impulse buys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
i still think pioneer is leading when it comes to sq. and thats great, as a matter of fact im still enjoying my p780mp, question, have you actually heard jvc multi bit dac, and the 9band eq

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 833
Upload JMO

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4171
for nice cheap units pioneer wins but for more sq and less features there are better units for more money and jvc is not one of those

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 847
Like Eclipse... JMO

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4194
like nakashimi or however you spell it or one of those 10 limited zapco ones

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
nakamichi is no longer the best, at the car show they nominated pioneer for best sq of the year

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
and the best digital eq ever, like what the p780mp and 880prs has, some people say that these two units are are the best that pioneer ever made
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us