OT: 1965 GIBSON DOVE *ALL ORIGINAL*

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 317
I just put my pop-pop's guitar on ebay.. sad to see this thing go its a great guitar

Check it out

Item number: 320107075692

(put the item number in the search bar)

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 927
That thing is beautiful man and in really great shape. They are very rare in that condition and I wouldn't take a penny less than $4000.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 319
Thanks Brad, i sold his 1965 Gibson SG on ebay last year for $16,500.00

I'm hoping to get around $5-6,000 or more for this guitar.. it looks 10 times better then the copied doves they are producing now. Its in really great condition.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1462
man that is a beautiful guitar... i cant believe the family wouldnt want to keep it.

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 993
damn sucks u gotta sell

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 994
damn i looked at it an hour ago and it was at like $1.80 and now its already up and $231

Gold Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 1088
why would you sell that????

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2122
no joke

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 809
Is this a no reserve auction? Unless the bid goes higher than 5K, I wouldn't sell it. Why do none of the kids want it? I wouldn't asume he's expecting them to pay him for it. It is a beautiful guitar, and well worth what you are asking for it, but I personally would never sell something like that.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4644
FROM WHOS THAT GUITAR?? MEL GIBSON??? WHY SO IMPORTANT... ??? I NEVER SEEN A GUITAR THAT WILL SELL THAT HIGH MAN... SO IF U COULD EXPLAIN IT TO ME ILL APRECIATED MAN.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 331
I really wanted to keep the guitar.. but they said it will be sold and if i dont list it on ebay one of my brothers will (my family wants a stupid big 60" lcd tv for this thing)

Now im really good in the whole eBay area, so i made the auction (even though i wanted to keep it) so it would get the money its worth in my opinion

Rob.. Yeah, Gibson's were one of the BEST guitar's back in the day.. they were made with QUALITY parts instead of the crap they use today. You can barely match the sound/quality of guitars made back then.

Now this is 1965 Gibson Dove-N in about BRAND NEW condition so it is worth a lot of money, since it is a "Gibson" and is very sought after in this condition.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4098
sucks to sell that sex machine

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4652
WOW DUDE... NO IT DOESNT SUCK TO SELL THAT SEX MACHINE IF UR GONNA BUY A 60 INCH LCD TV...

NO MIKE NO DISSRESPECT BUT I THINK UR THE STUPID ONE NOT TO GET A 60 INCHLCD TV INSTEAD OF THAT GUITAR... DUDE THINK ABOTU IT ITS A 60 INCH LCD.... IF IT WAS A REAL PROJECTION OR PLASMA MAYBE U CAN DOUBT IT BUT DUDE ITS A 60 INCH LCD TV... THATS PROBABLY LIKE 5 GRAND

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk162

Post Number: 127
damn mike u look older than 17 in that pic

make sure ur tv is 1080p or u should wait for the new tv the SED tv with a contrast ratio of 100,000:1 google it

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 338
dude hes 91 years old.. yeah i know about that well see when they release it

but yeah this is me

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk162

Post Number: 129
yea i no i was kiddin i dc how u look lol

Silver Member