OT>I'm an Uncle X5!!

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2495
Ok, posted this here, since not everyone goes to the OT section...
and its not actually true, just wanted to let ya'll know, my parents had a cat that wandered up, they fed her, and she adopted them. She ended up pregnant, and had her babies yesterday morning, sometime between 9:15am and 11:30am...4 female and one male...as best I can tell...lol
so..I'm an Uncle...lol

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 113
lol..Congrats!

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12073
dogs>cats

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4414
wolfman ur a creapo.... how ur gon be an uncle from cats??? wat are u the lion king??? cat man???

chill chill wolfman go make some meat out of those lil b@stards take the sword and bang them up

Gold Member

Post Number: 2498
its just a joke, I know I can't really be an uncle....and my brother-in-law already said "Looks like were having TSO Chicken tonight"

Gold Member

Post Number: 2499
oh and here we see how a cat pwns a dog.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4415
yo how much u want for one??? u knwo wat it has to be a gift i pay fo shipping.. can u ship it via ups??? let me know oh 60623

Gold Member

Post Number: 2502
NAH, my sister is gonna sell them at the pet store that she manages...don''t know if I would want UPS/Fedex/USPS/ hell any of them to ship a cat.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 819
First Lil Rob calls Wolfman a creapo (sic). Then he goes on to pretty much admit that he hacks cats up and makes tacos out of their flesh (hopefully the flesh, because he could be using their d!cks and azzholes, but that's a whole 'nother thread).

Then to top even that, he asks if Wolfman could sell him one of the kittens and send it via UPS and gives his zip code.

Great posts LR and Congrats Wolfman

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 50
wow- you are all idiots. btw- dogs<cats. dogs are the most worthless creatures ever.

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 850
^^^^^^^are you serious?

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 89
man you are krazy i have a cat and it just runs around tell it to come here and the thing just looks at you like your krazy as he is and good luck if somebody gets in your house to jack you mr.fuzzy will welcome the guy in with a rub on the leg but it is cool when he jumps on top of things real high up man the lil guy has some krazy ups

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11241
i always had cats\dogs around me but if forced to give up 1 - i would keep the cats instead ......

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11244
i always had cats\dogs around me but if forced to give up 1 - i would keep the cats instead ......

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1779
"wow- you are all idiots. btw- dogs<cats. dogs are the most worthless creatures ever."

This is why we have K-9 units right?The day cats are used by Police....

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5471
I have two cats. They both piss me the fluck off! I like dogs, just too cumbersome to take care of. Cats are clean, quiet, and can easily fit into large freezer bags. Dogs you have to dig a hole.

Congrats Wolfman. And keep the cat out of the bathroom with you. These guys love to spread rumors.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2505
Dogs come when called, cats take a message and get back to you later.

You own a dog, a cat adopts you.

oh and paul>The cat is in my parents bathroom, not mine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4421
im pimpin and i cant pim witout a cat u know how does movie are u know the bad guys with the cats in them u know pimpin

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 51
k-9 units? thats your argument? seriously? the reason they have k-9 units is #1- sniff out drugs, will be useless in >20 years as we are developing tech to do this. #2- intimidation factor for the "bad guys" #3- dogs are inherantly faster than MOST humans- making it easier to get perps down when neccisary. Now- when is the last time a cat turned on its owner, and killed them? or how about the owners 5 year old kid? oh thats right- NEVER. happens on a weekly basis with dogs. again- dogs= worthless.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1817
"Now- when is the last time a cat turned on its owner"

Siegfreid and Roy.Please stop posting on Ecoustics, I think I lose brain cells with every post you make.If you want to keep posting here please show some form of intelligence.I wish the admin would ban people for being complete morons.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2216
NAH, my sister is gonna sell them at the pet store that she manages...don''t know if I would want UPS/Fedex/USPS/ hell any of them to ship a cat.

^UPS = CAT BRAIN DAMAGE FTMFL! No escaping it...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us