OT - custom customizing my jeep this weekend...

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1325
well, not really, but its custom to me...

ill be removing all of the rubber molding off of the exterior and repainting. might even go from the charcoal color that they are now, to black.

here is a pic of what im talking about, ALL of the rubber that goes all the way around. this one is not mine...

Upload

at first i was going to just try to paint the back bumper or touch up a spot but figured i could just revive all of it all the way around.

here is the spot that started all of this, signs of small fender bender, bent the plastic up a little and caused the discoloration. right hand side of bumper...

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2442
urethanesupply.com has a kit where you can make it shine like it use to. those faded pieces. If your going to paint them won't that look funky since it won't come out smooth? I dunno, up to you. But go for it, its always fun to work on something besides the audio part of your ride.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1328
its bumper paint, as long as i wash everything with soap and water it will look like it came from the factory painted.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1912
Tremor.... Why don't you just go ahead and build a damn wall? You're crazy close to it already and you would be the first on ecoustics to have a daily wall! It would be alot louder than it is now I would bet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1330
haha, have you not seen the rest of the pics?

its pretty far from a wall, i just tipped the box to get a good pic of the subs...

Upload

new box is coming soon though, it will be to the top of the headrests you see in the pic...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5498
That, my man, is alot of cone area for daily!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1333
well, as little as im in my car, it almost seems like not enough... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1821
There is a member with a wall and he used to drive the car around daily I think.Matt Kitzis?I don't think he drove around bumping though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us