New install.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2325
Bought a new van this weekend. I plan on doing another install this year on it. Nothing over the top. Maybe 4-5 amps and just a few drivers. I removed all the stuff from the other van, and will start this one in may or so.
And thanks every one for the well wishes.
God Bless.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 758
make sure u post when its done...but is gunna take a lot a work to get it like ur old1. u can still use all ur old audio stuff right?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2326
This one will be tamer. Only using Zapco, JL, PG and Memphis amps, and Polk, Beyma, Boston drivers, and the W6 off the Kenwood X811D. And with the TV/VCR, I can use the Aux in on my EQ now. Still a lot of stuff, But I want to do a clean install. May have pics by summer. But as far as I know, all the stuff still works. Took a day to strip the old van. I got like 4 plastic bags of wire out of it. I even took out the big 3. I am gonna change out the alt too, cause my old was was only a few months old. 140 amp.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11728
"This one will be tamer. Only using Zapco, JL, PG and Memphis amps, and Polk, Beyma, Boston drivers, and the W6 off the Kenwood X811D."

only he says.

very nice marc. looks like you got a lot of work ahead of you.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1540
hell yea..lots of work..
should keep you busy..glad you are okay!!!
have fun with your van!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us