Oops...

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4395
well while i was driving home today from glory days (restraughnt)...it was wing nite...but anyway on my way home, a cop pulls behind me and follows me for about 5 miles...im in the front of the pack and hes beside me, and a light turns red so we both stop, im sitting there listening to m music at a normal level of 40 out of 65 or something, isnt very loud and sounds awful but it gets the job done for a stock system...the cop puts his window down and tells me to turn it down lol...so i did but i was shocked that he could here it in his car...i get a ticket if he catches me again...i felt bad cuase i wouldve turned it down initailly if i thoght it was loud enough for him to hear it...just wanted to share this story with you...

and i want to apologize cause i think its ghey when people purposely bump loud so everyone can hear them...but believe me, i would have turned it down if i felt he could hear it, guess i was wrong

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11358
what kinda wings did you have? was it the spicy kind.

Bronze Member
Username: Rob1083

Post Number: 56
yeah, i don't bump loud to annoy ppl but u really can't help it if u have a decent system. i figure if ppl can ride those loud azz harleys i should be able to listen to system

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4400
the hot is the best...also the cheese fries are money...dipped in ranch and im in heaven...lol

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 6561
mmmmm wings

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11360
damn sound good.

hot wings and a pitcher of miller lite ftw....

Silver Member
Username: Jonesp

Post Number: 186
whats the point of havin subs if your not bumping loud. why would some one buy some dd's and never turn it up. might as well buy som jl W0's

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11361
wtf yanks. your thread isn't bumping today.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4401
i know dude...my thread sucks

but jones, i agree but theres certain times you need to bump responsibly...and bumping next to a cop isnt smart...and i dont have anything in my car now...all stock baby lol, but i was surprised it was that loud...he was pretty pissed

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
oh ok i miss understood. i thought you guys were driving like that all the time. in my head i was thinking a complete waste of money , but i understand perfectly

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4872
Chicken?? Where??!!

Don't feel bad Yanks. I once had a kingsh!t cop harass me because I wasn't out of a crosswalk by the time he passed me. He was like: "You know I could give you a ticket for jaywalking?"

I was like WTF??!! I was in a crosswalk and I was like: "Aren't you supposed to yield to me??"

Azzholes.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 647
@ Rob... no sh!t there man. I had a guy on a Harley with a short-pipe swoop around me out of nowhere and come right by the driver's side with my window down. Had to be at least 130db or so because not only did it scare the livin' cr@p outta me, but it hurt my ears for a second. It sounded like quick shotgun blasts. And also, whenever one of those kinds of bikes cruises through my parking lot, all the alarms of the d-bag idiots that don't know how to set their sensitivity right... goes off. Fack the Police.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11366
the evil side of brad. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 689
hey i gotta wing night where i live on wednesdays too at a place called the AC..fun times.

once i ate at this place called quaker steak and lube in florida and i got the atomic wings (the hottest) well i through up after them :-) mmmmm tasty

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1236
not setting your alarm sensitivity right FTMFL!

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11368
i love this commercial. oh and the sandwich is good too. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxbrW_0d9_o

Bronze Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 16
hey jones!!! dont hate on W0s, installed right, and bought for cheap, they can bump.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 387
I was playing around with my camera, and just happened to see this cop totally run this stop sign so i snapped a pic real fast. i mean i have huge respect for the police, but not the ones that abuse their freedom by driving super fast at all times and running stop signs and putting others in danger, which i do see a lot. and it sounds like Paul got a nice dose of "power gone to the head" with his story too. sorry for the sh!tty pic, i had to shrink it hardcore.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
im not hatin just saying not quite spl

Gold Member

Post Number: 4876
Fucked up cops. FTMFL!!!!

Upload

Upload

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11370
noooooooooo gavin. you have woke up the beast. beast meaning Paul larrea (the pic guy). lol.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4407
there goes my thread:-(

just kidding...go for it paul and release your pics lol:-)

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 615
"once i ate at this place called quaker steak and lube in florida and i got the atomic wings (the hottest) well i through up after them :-) mmmmm tasty"

Quaker Steak And Lube FTMFW

Gold Member

Post Number: 4878

Relax guys.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 651
That place rules Joe. I went there last time I was in Pittsburgh, and a couple other cities. They aren't messing around with the "atomic" sauce

http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/default_in.html

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 166
That's rough Yanks. I hope I don't get a ticket with my new system. (vid coming soon)

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 692
when i went to quaker steak and lube it was bike night or something like that and there were hundreds of motercycles. it was sweet.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
notice the cop car that is driving into the wet cement?
lets take a closer look at what gender is behind the wheel....just a thought.lol

as for jones, if you could tell me how to take and post a video, ill show you my current set up with those JLs.

btw, not too up to date with the interweb lingo, what does SPL mean?

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
its a simple fact with out extreme modification W0's dont get that loud. sound ok but not loud. anything under the spl of a type-r or cvr i would just say forget it. but thats what i prefer. but if you really think those jl's are loud, you need to listen to some 3500's since you like jl's 3 15 w3 with a nice ported box tuned to about 32-36 bangs. but im lookin forward to 4 sd2.5 15 wow/

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 46
the cops in boca are wack i got pulled ova for lookin suspicous w/e that means and then he saw i had a system and said o ur system was on to loud but the fuse was blown and it wasnt workin what a DIK DIK i went to court and ended up payin jack shizit but he gave me it 4 like 300 WTF god i hate PIGS

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1997
Roll down your windows and aim your wall of 36 120dB sensitivity bullet tweeters on 10kw each him at 30khz full power and see if he turns around to see what's going on or if he gets an uneasy feeling. That's a dog killer right there as well...

An alternative would be to have a 60-inch 2 meter X-max woofer on a trillion watts playing a 15hz sine wave and see if he thinks there is a Seismic Event happening.

The first option is a lot less expensive though..

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1999
Also your car's sound seems to leak out a lot. I was leaving for school this morning and when I opened the garage door I heard some music. When I got to the car, it turns out my sister was listening to music, and it was only a moderate level.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
well im getting rid of my jls for a TSX and brutus 1206d, i need to save some space.

but i was planning on getting my system metered before i sold, just to sees how loud it could get, on a stock charging system without extra insulation/dynamat.

ill let you know.

p.s. What does SPL mean? Like I said, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to abbreviations.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Sound Pressure Level it u put the term lab mic up to ur motuh and just scream ur dbs wont go up but if u blow into it on n off it will go up pretty cool doesnt mean ur system is loud but the pressure is just teaching a noob

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
sry i dropped outta skool and i cant spell for shizit ha ha typin to fast to

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11880
Boneless wings FTMFW

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 2004
^^^ Fo Sho

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
lol, alright, thanks for the crash course dru

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
well, for being the under 400, those jls hit 146 on a reg song, not a bass test. sealed enclosure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us