Pulled ova....

Bronze Member
Username: Splfreak7564

Michigan

Post Number: 12
has any one ever been pulled ova by the 5.0 for playin music to loud? if so how much for the ticket if you got one? and what song.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 128
i got pulled over once it was about 12 am on a saturday. he didnt write me a ticket but im sure its a cheap one.

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 129
Nah, some tickets for noise obstruction are like $200.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3827
i think its 89 in my city

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4729
Jersey shore has an ordinance that carries a $2000 maximum fine. Ouch.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Serious Wang Coming So..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1448
yea i got one...
it was almost $200..like $175 with court fees and all..
sucks...at least i didnt have to pay...because i got that hookup!!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4191
mine was 1200 total..... 800 for the impoundment and the rest for court... and it was twice

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Serious Wang Coming So..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1450
it was becauses your lil rob dude duhhhh....no way would they have took my car..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4194
na for reals. dude...
its the law here if u get pull over by noise pollution u get yoru car impounded

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 417
noise pollution?
lol?

Bronze Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Maitland, Florida

Post Number: 37
90 dollars for me depends on city laws

Bronze Member
Username: Mahoney

Norris CityUSA

Post Number: 44
yea depends on diff citys....mine was like 75 or something but i have had more than one so it adds up

Bronze Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 98
I've gotten pulled twice for noise violations, never got a ticket, but I did get a threat of a $160 one.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 585
None. I bump responsibly.

Its jacka%%es like those above that get these laws passed in the first place.

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 398
ok then obviously you dont have a loud system. and if you do why do you have it if you aint gonna bump it? kind of a waist wouldent you say?

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2085
rob>I would question whether impounding your vehicle because your music is too loud is constitutional...that violates the illegal search and seizure law...or at least i would think so.

Bronze Member
Username: Mahoney

Norris CityUSA

Post Number: 45
i like Renegadesrun he is funny...."None. I bump responsibly.".......like we are talkin about drinking and driving or something...i go with matt if you have a system and you paided money for it, don't waste the money...show it off..be proud of your system...now im not sayin if you see a cop turn it up full blast

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2210
none, I bump responsibly as well. I bump when no cars are around me and I bump once I hit the freeway. The only time I bump with someone next to me is because they have a modified car and I just want to show them whats up. Then they take off real fast because they don't have any sounds.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 402
yeah im with you except those riced out hondas are nothin compared to my scion tc. i pull up next to them, embarras there system, anthen launch off the line and blow there little 1.6 or 1.8 liter civic away. all in front of there girl.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1900
Hahaha everyone here that knows there stuff better be able to embarrass their system, I'm not old enough to drive however... ^^

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 587
Mahoney, i was very proud. I also showed it when it needed to be. None of which included areas where i would get a ticket. IE... in the lanes, at the shop, on the highway....etc etc etc

Matt, your right, i traded 148db, daily, for 148mph. Tho i have probably forgotten more about getting loud....... than you have ever been.

No, it was never a WASTE (sic), unless you count busted windshields, broken shocks, money spent on comps, gas, and untold other costs a waste..... ;)

Here comes the clue train, last stop Matt. Its all a waste d-bag. Its what you do with it in between that makes the difference.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1415
"yeah im with you except those riced out hondas are nothin compared to my scion tc"-Lol...are you kidding? Do you know what your SCION TC is?It' a Toyota vehicle and it's far from fast.A "Riced out" honda with a JDM Engine will leave you and your scion a mere blur in their rear view mirrors.I can't believe you think your Scion TC is fast.The only reason you take off on them is because they aren't taking you and your car seriously and they don't feel like wasting gas putting you and your car to shame.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Bassrace 147.2 db CLICK ME!

Post Number: 11279
"yeah im with you except those riced out hondas are nothin compared to my scion tc. i pull up next to them, embarras there system, anthen launch off the line and blow there little 1.6 or 1.8 liter civic away. all in front of there girl."

awww i have a riced out honda and i smoke the scion tc's even with my system in the car (which weighs close to 400lbs).

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1154
yeah I was thinkin the exact same thing. I have a friend runnin a stock Tc and a friend runnin a stock Acura Integra and the teg BLEW the Tc outta the water. The tc isnt that fast.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11825
no tickets...4 layers of sound deadener FTW

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11280
rofl chauncey. your car must feel solid.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1418
The TC is 160 hp/160 Torque.Maybe if it weighed 1200 pounds it could be fast.I'm sure his is pretty stock though,actually I'm not sure but it's still funny that he thinks he's fast.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11826
yeah it feels like a tank on wheels...

how much SD u got Chad???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11281
the trunk and the rear floor board.

2 layers in the trunk and one layer on the backseat floor board.

i need more but too lazy.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11827
hmmm..if u added a few layers to ur whole car maybe u would see a db increase???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11283
yeah maybe. its alot of work though.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11828
work=higher #'s

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11285
no argument there man.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 405
ok i dident read yesterday or anything so im alittle late. where did i ever say my TC was fast. im just saying its faster than all the riced out civics taht have a pipe on them and a body kit. and the majority of those you see on the road have nothing under the hood. and my scions a manual. ill stomp a stock integra. and yall talking bout i have a riced out honda that smokes tcs with my system in my car. yeah maybe turbocharged or with work done to it. apples and apples, my car will tare your honda a new one.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11309
okay i was a bit exagerating with the system in the car. that system is heavy.

but i have v6 6 speed manual transmission. before i had my system, i used to smoke scion tc's all the time.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2222
chad's accord will do mid 14's to high 14's 1/4 mile. I doubt a tc can do that stock.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 140
tc = toyota
toyota lately = eco friendly 3" dick
supra ftw tho.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 408
i aint hating on honda. im hating on riced out civics that are all show and no performance. i love the V6 accord. and yeah thats expected to smoke my car. as for all hondas i have no problem with them. ive had 2. but im poor i cant afford the V6 accord. and as for the civic si? i would rather have my car. alittle slower but i can get more power out of my engine in the long run.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1910
Not me... its callled bump when there arent cops sitting right next to you... and watch for them... ill still bump at 4am in the morning.... and BTW lil rob wasnt lying...the cops in chicago r di<ks they tow your car and give you a bunch of tickets expeccialy when ur car looks like a "gangsta" ride cuz u have tints or rimz... or if u look ghetto.... my friend got his ride impounded..... and EVERY ticket was dropped... cops didnt show.. he went to the impound to get a few things out of his car(wallet and money)... system was gone and his money was to... cops jacked him... tickets were dropped because cops didnt want to show to court and they scratched the officer badge# and name off... but it ussualy dont get that far.... those were eastside chicago cops.. like 131st and indiana i think that one happened... he only had 2 Kicker L5's on a boss amp that was prolly only giving them 150rms tops between the 2

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1911
i shoulda added.... this was 2 days before chrismas when it happened.... cops were broke and needed money

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11314
well matt, the scion smokes my friends 4 cyl accord.

also i'd take the scion over any civic except for the si hatchback. reason being is the hatchback sounds awesome with a system.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 410
the scion is a hatchback. lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1472
"ill stomp a stock integra" Try racing a GSR integra lol.That's stock and will tear you a new azzhole.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11332
yeah i know matt but its not shaped like the civic hatchback. i should of been more clear.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1473
"alittle slower but i can get more power out of my engine in the long run"-What do you mean by that?Most of the Honda engines can handle 250 HP daily on the bottom end with no problems.Give me 3 grand and I'll go buy an 89 CRX Si and destroy your TC all stock vs all stock.

Bronze Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 23
i had one at 10 pm and i was playin NWA Fluck The Police he didnt seem to happy about that and he wrote me like 5 tickets fluckin @ss hole

And he asked me if i learned my lesson and i said yea next time a see a pig hit the mute button wasnt to happy i said that then wen he walked away i said oink oink n left god i hate the five-0

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 411
yeah im sure you can get alot of used cars that are faster than mine. to bad my car will last longer than your 89 crx with god knows how many miles. and yeah i your right the integra GSR will stomp my car. lol i looked into buying one but its the same price as my car used from like 00 or 01.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 412
lol i think the tickets here are like 60something bux. my friend got pulled over and he wasent even bumping that loud. has like 2 kenwoods or something. and the cop said it would be like a 60something doller ticket but ill let you go.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us