6.5" Tweets???

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 368
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6875.html

Ive heard that those things screammmmmmmmm when givin some power. I was thinking about putting em in my car in the back (jeep cherokee = rear roof speakers) thinking that theyll sound sick with 12s in the back and comps up front. What do you think???

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 369
i know theyre not actually tweets, but do they act and hit the same notes the same way??

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1515
they will hit up to 8khz which is high but not as high as tweets go. Tweets go up to about 20khz. Its a good midrange driver.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 2046
Everybody cover your ears! Get a 1000w amp and blast 25khz tones at 142+ dB today!

http://bsless.com/tw67.html

I wonder if you could catch stuff on fire with the sound waves coming off of that... Haha you should try and do 10kw tweeter burps (3-inch VC on this baby..) and see if you can break 150+ dB with your tweeter. Maybe you can run high velocity -300 degree nitrogen through the tweeter and 100 centillon watt BURPS! 3022dB anyone? Of course to obtain that SPL you'd need a high- excursion tweeter...Seriously the idea of a high excursion tweeter blasting 25khz tones is just wrong, especially at 3022dB...!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2299
Hey cal, Ill let you know in a few days.

Upload

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 372
awesome marc whats the mountnig depth on those puppies

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 2018
do u kno where they sell some enclosures for those bullet tweeters? or at least some enclosures with bullet tweeters already in them

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Upstate, New York

Post Number: 493
Those are midwoofers with a phase plug. Go over to home audio and type a thread asking what a phase plug does.

I am from home audio myself...there are a few guys that can describe what it does better than I can. It is not a dust cap.

Silver Member
Username: Gavdawg

Upstate, New York

Post Number: 494
those aren't bullet tweeters...

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 348
how much power each, 500 rms? damn

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 2022
i know theyr not bullets.........

Username: Civic_si

Post Number: 6
has anybody heard of or have any beyma ast-09 tweeters?how do they sound,and what is the best amp to kick those,I currently bought some on sonicelectronic and a p200.2 fosgate amp.hooked it up doesn't sound as nice?I don't know if I hooked it up wrong or is the amp just too weak to push those
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us