Ctmike ... hit me up man

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 790
do u still have kicker warranty on that 1200.1?

cuz its not powering up today all of a sudden

hit me back asap

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3369
don't see why i wouldn't, was told i have full 1 year warranty with it. let me know exactly what is wrong so when i call them in a little bit i can tell them and see what they want me to do with it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 791
it isnt powering up ... the amp is making a clicking noise likes its trying to turn on and its not doing ne thing

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3370
o.k. let me look around for the receipt i got for it and i'll call kicker. give me a few.

Silver Member

Post Number: 792
ok thanks man

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3371
just got off the phone with them. they gave me a ra number so i can send it off to them. they didn't say anything about costing anything but if it comes down to costing something they'll call me after they get the amp and check it out. when do you want to meet up so i can pick it up. wont be able to send it off till monday since i start work for the week tomorrow. or i can give you the receipt i have for it and you can mail it (probably easiest). let me know. i'll be gone the next 30min. or so. if you have my # give me a call in 30-40min.

Silver Member

Post Number: 793
im extremely busy right now ... baseball just started if u can send it out for me that would be amazing ... i barely have time to sleep with school and everything ... so whenever u get a chance this week to meet up with me ... i will give u the amplifier to send back and just tell me how much its gonna cost to ship

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3372
the only chance i can meet up with you would be tonight, sat. morning (before 10a.m.) or sometime this monday or tuesday. let me know and i'll get a shipping quote from usps before then. wont be able to ship it till mond. or tuesday though, but the guy at kicker said once they get it it should only take a day or two to fix, depending on what it is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 794
we can do monday or tuesday cuz im gonna be super busy .. and its gonna be awful and fricken snow .... so well talk and figure out when on monday or tuesday

Silver Member

Post Number: 795
bumppp

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3381
alright, whatever's best for you. sucks about the amp though, can't beleive it went dead like that. and it's going to snow? guess i should start checking with the news every once and awhile.

Silver Member

Post Number: 796
i know im pissed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us