Skater Bum
That did the trick.

Thank you for all your help.

Clive

Username: Willysguy

St john, Virgin islands

Post Number: 10
hey skater-
got a install/user manual fro a concept 400?
dei sent me a brand new 400 and it seems to work great, just want to know how to work it...
chris

Silver Member
Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 107
chris,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Concept 400:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/concept400_install.pdf

And here's the owner's manual:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/og/clifford/concept400_owners.pdf

Username: Lee_swire

Post Number: 1
Hi Skater Bum,

I can see you've been asked this before but you've only replied with email.

do you have the concept650 installation guide? My install is not as I want it, and second, do you know the remote sequence for the 650 to adjust the sensitivity of the proxmity sensors?

My email is lee.swire@gmail.com

Cheers,

Lee

Username: Jltuning

Hey skater bum,

I got a copy of the installation manual for the concept 650. But i seem to miss a couple of pages. Any change you can email me a copy?
Thanks... j.lubking@scarlet.nl

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 108
Lee Swire and jeroen,

You've both got mail!

Username: Qchung

Post Number: 2
Hi Skater Bum,

I have the Concept 650 and would like to know a copy of installation guide and all the remote sequences.

Thanks in advance

My email is qchung@easycable.net

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 109
Quinton Chung,

You've got mail!

Username: Jltuning

Hey skater bum,

Thanks mate, really helped me out.

greetings from holland...

Username: Lee_swire

Skater Bum,

Your a legend!! thanks!! As with Jeroen really helped me out!! The so called "authentic Clifford installter" did not connect the RPM wire!

Lee

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 110
Glad I could help.

Username: Mrmward

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get the PC interface cable from? Local dealers and people on ebay just try to rip you off. Im not paying £30 + for something that prob costs a few quid to make??

Username: Dasupertech

Post Number: 7
Where can I either find a intellistart for my concept 60 or a how to make another type of remote start work. My email is watchesdirect@yahoo.com

This will be going into a 2002 chevy suburban.

Post Number: 8
In regards to the above post...I dont want to buy another kind of remote stater. I would prefer to put a module or use a bank of relays and the Concept to get the job done. Thanks

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 111
jamie,

If you are looking for an IntelliStart, I would check ebay. If you can't find one there, I have one that I could sell you if you are interested. I used to have a Concept 60 with an IntelliStart in my Blazer until I upgraded to an Avantguard 4.

And, if you are putting this onto a 2002 chevy, you'll need to get a Passlok II bypass module inorder for the remote start to work.

Username: Pcdokter

Post Number: 3
Hi,
I have a question, is the intellivoice 4 suitable for the solaris 5 ? and have somebody the intellivoice 4 for me, i had one but this one is stolen out of our garage. (not the car !....)
many thanks,
greetings
Wouter

Post Number: 9
Skater you got mail...What are the advantages of upgrading? Not needing the add on boxes(Being all built in) Let me know. I have a universal box (Unit 555U) from DEI for the coded keys. Will this work?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 112
wouter,

Yes, you can use the IntelliVoice 4 on the Solaris 5.

Jamie,

The only advantage of upgrading is more options. You'll still have two separate boxes.

The 555U will not work on the Chevy. That is a transponder bypass kit. You'll need a 556LW Passlok II bypass kit.

Username: Pvo_dave

UK

Hi, any chance of a fresh link to the Cliffnet wizard pro again please?

Thanks in advance! :D

Dave.

Username: Abua

ok, for some reason my concept 600 has stopped beeping when i arm/disarm the alarm... on all remotes. and its not the user setting that have changed either. it does sound when alarm activated tho. and all of a sudden its started fals alarming again... even though i got replacement sensor.

any way to reset the alarm without needing a PC (so i can get the beeps to work)? thanks

Post Number: 4
Hi,
Can anybody tell me where in the us i can buy a Clifford Avantguard 5 and ship this to the Netherlands, here in the Netherlands costs the avantguard 5, 1000 euros !
I am looking for a good store with fast shipping and normal prices
I can pay with paypal etc.

Thank you all
Regards
Wouter

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 113
Dave Witchalls,

Here's a link to the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=98B8EB65179C316F

tiger fox,

Here's a link the installation guide for the Clifford Concept 600:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/concept600_install.pdf

The information you are looking for is on page 14 in the lower left-hand part of the grid. "Reset All to Factory Settings
(except remote controls and
valet code)

wouter,

How much is 1000 euros in US dollars? I can order one and ship it to you but I don't know the rate of exchange.

Username: Pvo_dave

UK

Thanks mate! :-) Much appriciated!

Thanks, but no, thats just a soft reset. i already tried that a long time ago. I want a semi-hard reset. Im guessing just disconnecting power wont be able to just save settings but reset glitches?

ooh forgot to point out... the 'user selectable features' kinda no longer works.... or at least i cant tell because it doesnt bleep when i press the * or clear buttong while choosing options (but strangely the bleeps do sound while actually entering into program mode)

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 114
tiger fox,

No longer works? Are you sure that you are programming it right? Once you enter your code you have to hold the * key until the unit beeps. Release the * key and hit the blank key once for column one and wait for it to beep before proceeding. Once it beeps, press the * key 7 times slowly making sure the the unit beeps with each press. After 7 presses, wait a second or two and you should get two beeps to confirm the reset. After that, turn the key off and the system should beep 3 times to confirm that you exited out of programming.

This is the only reset that I know of other than sending it back to Clifford to be factory reset.

Username: Thefoolmccool

Hi,

Skater Bum, please could you send me a copy of cliffnet pro to thefoolmccool@hotmail.com. Also can you tell me if it is able to reset a lost valet code on a concept 300. Please help, I have a lot of bother with my new car. Already bought the lead and consumer version of cliffnet

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 116
Kevin McCool,

Check your email for the CliffNet Wizard Version 2.20 and, yes, you can reset a lost valet code with this software.

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR THE CLIFFNET WIZARD PRO VERSION 2.20 SOFTWARE, HERE'S A LINK:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=01A2B8B4346A21A8

Username: Tech86

yo skater can you please hook it up with the installation manual for the " CONCEPT 40 " my email is tech86rolla@gmail.com thanks in advance!

Thanks a million Skater Bum, Youre a Legend!!!

Username: Pocket_st

Hi, sorry for the trouble, but could you plz put a link down for the CliffNet Wizard Version 2.20.
as i missed it and the link has now expired.

many thanks,
JIM :-)

Username: Blitzk

Does anyone have the install manual for the Clifford Matrix 50.5X?

I'd appreciate it!

my user name @tampabay.rr.com

Thanks!

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 117
CLIFFNET WIZARD PRO VERSION 2.20:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A19E5B01742688B6

Username: Wite_ride

Detroit, Michigan US

Post Number: 7
I just bought the clifford matrix rsx 50.5x to replace a concept 60 installed in a 98MY F150, I will appreciate if some one can provide the installation guide for the 50.5x, Thanks.

Post Number: 5
Hi,
Can anybody tell me the difference between the Clifford Matrix 3.5/10.5/50.5 ?
Thank you very much

greetings
Wouter

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 118
Wouter,

Here's a link to the Matrix RSX 3.5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N919564_07-05.pdf

DEI doesn't have anything higher than that listed on their tech site so I can't really compare it to tell you the differences. You can try going to www.directed.com to see if you can find something there.

Username: Jon_boy

Skater Bum, dont suppsoe you have a uk version wiring diagram or installation manual for a clifford concept 650 by chance. Im trying to salvage it out of my old car which got written off into my new one but (school boy error) didnt label any wires and left it about a month so i cant remember where the ones from around the ignition go. Many thanks in advance, Jon jonnyboy99@hotmail.com

Username: Jon_boy

Top man. if you ever need engine advice id be more then happy to help, thats more my thing. Jon

Post Number: 6
Hi Skater Bum,

can you help me ?
i need an complete install guide for the avantguard 4.
the one i have is 452 kb and i miss the chapter: door lock/unlock section of this manual.
thanks in advance, you are the best

greetings
Wouter

Username: Ceige

Hi all

Has anyone got the install guide for a intelliguard 950 (uk version)
Also is it possible for the siren duration to be over-ridden so it can be made longer.

And also is it my understanding that if i leave the boot open when i activate the alarm it will by pass that zone and activate it when i close the boot cause at the moment if the boot is open it sets the alarm off

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 119
wouter,

Here's alink to the installation guide for the AG4:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/avantguard4_install.pdf

I'll send you the door lock section once I get home. The "Door lock/unlock section" is a separate section of the Clifford Installation binder given to technicians only.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 120
wouter,

Send me your email address.

Skater Bum or anyone please help,

Having problems with the cliffnet software. When connected to my concept 300, it comes up with the message

Enter Valet Code
Current:xxxx
New:
Confirm:

When I put in the original code into the two boxes it doesnt work or if I put in a new code twice.

Please help, I have no idea whats wrong.

So close.....yet so far!!!!

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 121
Kevin McCool,

Do you have the ignition wire powered up when you are trying to program the unit?

Yeah ignition is on. The original screen comes up which shows the status of the alarm

ie. Unit disarmed and ignition on.

Then I press continue and it takes a few seconds to read the unit and the above message (enter valet code) comes up in a dialog box. No matter what code I put in it doesn't seem to work. Have tried nearly every combination of valet codes. Not sure what im doing wrong.

Any ideas?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 122
Kevin McCool,

I have no idea. It might be a UK thing. No matter what system I plug into, I never got a message like that.

Username: Md_uk

Hi, I own a Clifford Concept 500 but am not quite sure what's wrong!

When I remotely disarm the alarm using the remote I get the normal 1-chirp/1-flash, but when I remotely arm I get 2-chirps/4-flashes.

(Just to note I get a total of 2 chirps and a total of 4 flashes they take place at the same time 2 chirps with two flashes then an additional 2 flashes, NOT 2 followed by 4 resulting in a total of 6, I hope that makes some sort of sense!)

I've taken a look in the manual and it says the following.

4 Chirps/flashes
'Armed but the bonnet or boot is ajar (see Smart AutoTesting) OR (flashes only) remote Proximity Sensor override'

Because I only get 2-chirps and 4-flashes NOT 4-chirps I'm assuming its something to do with 'Proximity Sensor override' not the bonnet or boot (I've also checked both the bonnet and boot just in case and both seem securely closed).

I have the Cliffnet wizard software and cable (only consumer version) and have tried to see if I can adjust the proximity sensors but the option doesn't appear, is the pro version required? Skater Bum I don't suppose you could work your magic, think I just missed out on the previous download!

Please let me know what you think and possibility offer some ideas on how I can get back to the normal 2-chips/2-flashes.

Many thanks
Marc

Username: Mrkilvo

hey i just plugged my laptop into my Concept 300 because i dont have my valet code and i got the same as the guy above

Enter Valet Code
Current:xxxx
New:
Confirm:

its driving me mad because i need to add a new remote fob any ideas????

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 123
Marc Dovey,

It sounds like you have a car door open or you have delayed dome lights. Try closing all of your doors, wait 30 seconds, make sure that the dome light goes out and then try arming the system.

As for the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20, here's a link:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C7A315DA6B10A908

Steve,

This must be a UK thing. The default valet code is 2. You can try entering 1234 or 0000 or maybe even just hitting enter to see if it will let you in. Other than that, I would try calling DEI.

Post Number: 5
Steve,

If you do find out what is wrong or how to overcome this problem, please let me know. I will do likewise. It's a disaster.

I have tried to contact Clifford UK before but they aren't exactly helpful. Am going to email them again today with this problem, will keep you posted.

Username: Mrkilvo

Well i gave them a call today one of my local dealers, he said you have to send the unit off to clifford to get the code at a cost of £50 GBP i think he is talking poo and wants to make some money out of me, ill give DEI a call se if they can help

Username: Md_uk

Skater

Thanks for your reply, my car only has two doors so quite easy to test, both seem securely shut.

I've also done like you said and waited about 60 seconds before arming with the interior light off. I also adjusted the interior light to prevent it from coming on at all. In both cases I'm still stuck with the 2-chirps 4-flashes!

I've connected my laptop and taken a look through CliffNet Wizard.
Within 'Input / Output Monitoring' under system inputs it says the Door, Trunk and Hood are all closed. I've then opened both doors one at a time just to check that they activate triggers, both changed to 'Door Open' and then back to 'Door Close' within CliffNet after opening and closing each door.

I then went into 'Installer Programming Control' and tried both 'No' and 'Yes' settings in 'Factory Delayed Courtesy Lights neither setting seems to make a difference as I still get the 2-chirps 4-flashes.

I appreciate all your time and help do you have any other ideas or things I could try?

Also in regard to adjusting proximity sensors I can't find where to do this in CliffNet Pro is it something a dealer has to do for the Concept 500?

Thanks Marc

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 124
Marc Dovey,

I copied this from a different Clifford system but the programming should be the same.

Digital Dual-Zone Proximity Sensor:

Be aware that the Proximity Sensor uses radar waves to detect movement. These waves pass through nonmetallic materials like
plastic, carpet, glass and wood. However, metal and metallic-colored paint, metallic-colored plastic and even some metallic window
tinting materials will interfere with or completely block the radar waves. As such, it is not unusual that the Proximity Sensor zones
require some adjustment after installation. In some instances, you may need to try a different location for the sensor.
Since any metal objects above or near the Proximity Sensor will have a significant impact on operation, warn your customer never to place coins, CDs, cassettes (due to the ironoxide tape) or other metallic objects above
or near where the sensor is mounted.
1. Turn off any fluorescent lights that may interfere with the sensitivity testing of the radar sensor.
2. Disarm the system with the remote control.
3. Transmit channel 16 on the master remote (LevelShift three times, then button 4). You will hear one chirp and the LED will turn on.
4. Test the Proximity Sensor's primary zone by rapidly leaning through an open window into the passenger compartment. You will
hear a siren chirp when the primary zone is triggered. This should not occur near the window, but instead when you would be in a
position to touch the car stereo.
To change the sensitivity of the primary zone, press and release button 2 to increase sensitivity or button 4 to decrease
sensitivity. To rapidly increase or decrease several steps, press and hold the button. For each sensitivity increase, you will hear a
higher and higher pitched confirmation chirp. For each sensitivity decrease, you will hear a lower and lower pitched
confirmation chirp. Two LoudChirps indicate minimum and maximum settings of the 32-step range of settings. You may now
press button 3 to adjust the warning zone, or press button 1 to fully exit the Proximity Sensor adjustment mode (you will hear
3 chirps).
To change the sensitivity of the warning zone, press button 3 (you'll hear 1 chirp). Then use the same procedure as above, but
this time, rapidly bring your hands and face to the window as a thief would to see what's inside. The sensitivity of the warning
zone should be set so that it is triggered when your face and hands are within a few inches of the window, no further. When
done, press button 1 to reselect the primary zone (you will hear 2 chirps), then button 1 again to fully exit Proximity Sensor
adjustment mode (you will hear 3 chirps).
5. Repeat the preceding steps as required. An improperly adjusted sensor will cause the system to false alarm or not respond
properly to a genuine threat. Keep in mind that you may need to reposition the sensor, possibly after the customer has had the
system for several days.

Username: Verbal247

Would anyone have a wiring / install guide for a 'Clifford Concept 650' G5 system ?

Many thanks,

ippy.

Username: Norcalmike

Does anyone have the programming guide for a Matrix RS2 remote start? Thanks Mike

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 125
steve cross,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Concept 650:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F5769A4E4E97B0E6

Mike K,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Matrix RS2:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909553.pdf

Username: Norcalmike

Thanks Skater you rock!!!!!

Username: Harcha

Hey guys !! Do you know if I can hook a Proximity sensor (508D) to my Clifford Matrix 3.5, and if I can, how can I disable the that funcion from the receiver so it won't chirp every time it gets triggered ???
Thx.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 126
Juan Perez,

Yes, you can add a Prox Sensor (508D) to the Matrix RSX 3.5. You should be able to bypass it with the remote. Here's a link to the installation guide for the Matrix RSX 3.5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N919564_07-05.pdf

The information that you are looking for is on page 39.

Username: Harcha

Thxs that help a lot !!! but, can you tell me where to put it ?? It doesn't have an extra plug for this... or do I have to put it together with the shock sensor ?? and Thxs for the instructios on bypassing the alarm, but my q is, if is there a way to cancel the warning sound ON THE REMOTE without bypassing the sensor??? cuz I know it will drive me krazy in my poket ...
Thx again for your help.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 127
Juan Perez,

Install it down low as close to the center of the vehicle as possible. Make sure that it's not near a lot of metal. You can put it in the center console as long as there is no loose change or soda cans on or around it.

As for silencing the remote, you'd have to call DEI for that.

Username: Cswminty

Tamworth, Staffs UK

Sorry to be a pain guy's but i have found this site while searching for the latest cliffnet engineers software that will run under xp. I have found somewhere on e-bay where it is being sold, however would it be possible to send me the link to download the file. (all of the other locations are dead i'm afraid)

Many Thanks
Chris. (concept 600)

Tamworth, Staffs UK

While i'm posting on here too, can i add a light sensor to a concept 500 unit. The wires are not connected to the appropriate sockets on the alarm connector they are empty/blank.. But could i add a sensor by connecting it to the pins on the alarm unit.

Thanks
Chris.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 128
Chris Wood,

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4966235A4FC8419B

As for the light sensor, if the wires aren't there, it's probably not supported. You could try hooking to it but I wouldn't suggest it cause it may damage the system.

Tamworth, Staffs UK

Skater Bum you are a legend, thank you. I can now get rid of my crappy win 98 system with a pants screen resolution and scrolling to use cliffnet.

By the way does anyone know which wire controls the window closure if i add a toad window closure module...which one to o connect to on a Concept 500.
Thanks Chris.

Username: Mccaas1

Saint paul, MN Usa

clifford MAtrix 3.2, work fine in warm weather, if temp drops below 30, cannot disarm or remote starter car, unlock with key, disarm with valet switch, let car run for about 5 minutes with heat on, remote starts working again, is this a bad brain or antenna.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 130
Spencar Mccaa,

It might be a bad ground. Find out where your control unit is grounded. It should be grounded to a thick piece of metal like the firewall or driver side kick panel. If it is grounded to a dash panel, when it gets cold, the dash expands and contracts loosing its path to ground. Make sure that you have a solid path to ground. The best thing to do is run it right to the battery negative terminal.

Bronze Member
Username: Willysguy

St john, Virgin islands

Post Number: 11
skater,
my master remote for concept 400 has stopped working, but qthe companion remote works fine. how can i re-program the master remote- or can i?
i went thru the install manual but couldnt find anything.

Username: Bndrich

Skater,
Would you know where I can get installation manuals for Clifford SuperNova II alarm and Intellistart remote starter? I took them out of a vehicle I traded and now I need to install them in my new vehicle, a 2004 Toyota Sienna CE. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Username: Bndrich

Skater,
Would you know where I can get installation manuals for Clifford SuperNova II alarm and Intellistart remote starter? I took them out of a vehicle I traded and now I need to install them in my new vehicle, a 2004 Toyota Sienna CE. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 131
chris,

Here's the installation guide for the Concept 400:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/concept400_install.pdf

The information you are looking for is on page 13.

Brenda Richards,

I have the installation manuals you need but I'll have to scan them once I get home. What's your email address?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 132
Brenda Richards,

You've got mail!

Username: Tissot

WokingUK

Im looking for a Clifford Concept 650 installation guide.

Could Skater Bum or anyone else please send one my way - thkn@post.com

Thanks

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 136
Thomas Knudsen,

You've got mail!

Username: Benpkader

hi anyone got the installer clifford software and a wiring diagram for the avantguard 5

can mail me benpkader@aol.com

thanks ben

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 137
ben kader,

Here's a link to the AG5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909640_08-04.pdf

As for the installer software, I'll have to email it to you. Check your mail.

Username: Benpkader

thanks very much have a good christmas

Username: Nao_s

Hi. Can you please provide the installation guide for Clifford Intelliguard 850 and Intellistart 4 to fiat500.loves@gmail.com I am somewhat new to alarms so this would help greatly! I would like to get a copy of the Clifford Wizard Pro 2.2 also.

thanks nao

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 138
naoki shirakawa,

Check your mail!

Username: Nao_s

Skater Bum, thanks for that

Username: Boowalley

North Miami, FL United States

I had the Clifford G5 car alarm installed. But now when I arm it I get 4 chirps and 4 flashes. According to the manual, zones 4 and 5 are being bypassed. How can I get the alarm to return to the original setting without going back to the installer.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 139
Theodis H Smith Sr,

Here is a link to the installation guide for the AG5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909640_08-04.pdf

On page 18 of the Owner's manual it says if the hood or trunk is open, the siren will chirp 4 times on arming. Make sure that the hood and trunk are completely closed or that the hood pin is not full of water. To confirm that the hood pin is at fault, unplug the wire going to it and arm the system. If the system arms normally, replace the switch.

Username: Boowalley

North Miami, FL United States

Thanks, I'll do just that in the morning as soon as it's daylight.

Username: Cooby_oy

Hi Skater Bum,

I've just bought and fitted intellistart to my car, i already have a concept 650 and fancied a new toy for christmas, but i can't get it to work!!!

I've got cliffnet wizard pro also, but i can't get an RPM reading! it just keeps saying "nocode", but i'm pretty sure its the correct wire (direct to injector wire on the non-common side).

I've attached all the other wires as per the installation guide apart from; -
H2/3 already done through main unit
H2/4 doesn't have a factory alarm
H2/6 no 3rd ignition wire on vehicle
H2/8 not a diesel
H2/11 done on main alarm unit

Does the above sound correct?

Also, under the starting menu it says that its set to "Automatic Transmission" mode! How do i change this to manual? or does it always say auto?

Any help with the above would be great as its driving me mad, it seems like the intellistart just isn't connected to the main alarm unit itself!! Could it be something simple like a wire/splice that has a dry solder joint or become lose??

Thanks in advance
Kev

P.S. I am connecting the units together using the provided accessory lead, and connecting cliffnet through the spare port on the intellistart unit, not that i think it should that make any difference!

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 141
Kev,

1. Try to program tach thru the switch on the dash. It tends to work
better than trying to do it thru CliffNet Wizard for some reason.

2. For manual transmission mode, make sure that the H2/1 BLACK/GREEN
wire is NOT connected to ground. If this wire sees ground, it will consider
itself to be installed in an automatic transmission car.

3. You should always connect the CliffNet cable into the last piece in
the daisychain. (i.e. the IS4)

Username: Eg5boy

Skater bum do you have the wiring diagram of the Clifford Matrix RSX 10.5? I cant find it anywhere pleaseeeeeeee help me!!
mailman_06@hotmail.com

Username: Jdelapena

Hi Skater Bum,

I have been searching all the net for the Cliffnet Wizard Pro 2.20 with no luck. I only have the user version but I need the Pro version to make easier and faster changes on my 3 Clifford alarms (Avantguard G5, Intelliguard 850 and Concept 600). I have also tried all the links, but they are expired. It would be possible for you to share a copy with me? My email is jdelapen@hotmail. I really appreciate your help on this one...

Best Regards,

Jdelapena

Username: Pulse_gto

Hi Skater Bum,

I've followe the link to the Avanguard 4 install manual, but I'm finding myself in need of the "Door lock/unlock section" as well. If it's not too much trouble could you please send it to my email? mgelsomini@hotmail.com

Thanks

Matt

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 142
Matt G,

Check your email!

Username: Greebo

HELP !! WOULD ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A CLIFFORD ARROW 5 (UK VERSION) THE SISTER IN LAW HAS HAD ONE BOTCHED INTO HER OLD CAR AND NOW WANTS IT FITTIN INTO HER NEW ONE AND ITS JUST A MASS OF WIRES AND BOXES OR IF POSS MY E-MAIL IS coniferkiller@hotmail.com

THANX IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP I CAN GET WITH THIS

Username: Mlscott86

Norwich, Norfolk UK

Hi,
I'm new here and hoped someone could help me. I've had an Intelliguard 950 & the latest Intellistart system (not sure which it is!) installed in my car but I don't think the guy put in the connector for the CliffNet cable to be connected to! Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks, Matt.

PS. My ultrasonic sensor keeps setting off the alarm without any reason, can I de-sensitize it?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 146
GRAEME ALLEN,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Clifford Arrow 5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909595_08-04.pdf

Matthew Scott,

If you can find it under your dash, the IntelliStart4 has two data ports on it. One should have a small black twin lead in it (which leads to the IG 950 unit) and the other should be empty. Plug into the empty data port.

As for the ultrasonic sensor, yes, you can reprogram it to be less sensitive. The information should be in your owner's manual.

Username: Greebo

Thanx a lot Skater thats a great help m8, your a star

Username: Mlscott86

Norwich, Norfolk UK

Thanks Skater,
I've got a cable on its way so I hope that will sort that out. Can the sensitivity of the ultrasonic sensor be set by CliffNet Wizard?

PS Does any one else have problems with the CliffNet wizard download on the Clifford website?

Thanks, Matt

Username: J10gtr

Leicester, UK UK

Hi

Can someone please help need a wiring diagram/ installation instruction for the wifes car.The Alarm is a Clifford Concept 500 G4. email j10gtr@ntlworld.com

Thanks
Paul

Username: Satishpatel

Hi

Can someone post a link for the Clifford pro installer software and I'm also after the User Guide for Cliffnet Wizard too.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 149
Sat,

http://download.yousendit.com/59DC58E408BFA7C3

As for the User Guide, you're on your own. I've never found one.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 150
Here's another link to the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20:

http://files.filefront.com/WizPro220EXE/;6700619;;/fileinfo.html

This link shouldn't expire.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us