Infinity system for a 2000 elcipse

Username: Drummer_guy000

Harrodsburg, Kentucky USA

Post Number: 5
I have a 200 elcipse and im wanting a new system. Sony speakers just dont cut it. Well i already have replaced the door speakers with infinity kappa 3 ways. I was wanting to put three infinty kappa perfect 12 dvq's (dual voice coils), and i was gonna power them with a infinity reference series 1211a, which is a 1200 watt rms amp. The subs rms are 400 each. Also i was gonna get a infinity reference 7541a amp for the doors which is a 111 rms amdp X4. I was wondering what youall thought of this system. I was also wanting a good suggestion for a box for these subs in the back of my eclipse. I want it to look good and also make this system slam in my car.

Bronze Member
Username: Coreyl

Post Number: 24
i heard alot of good things about cdt...better sound for the $$. I'd put some cdt component in front powered with the amp. Keep the rear stock and power them with a good HU (pioneer, alpine). As for the box, qlogic makes really nice but pricey sub enclosure or you can just built your own.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1429
i would get rid of everything infinity as its only so so and nothing great. Subs are decent but lack a solid low end performance, their speakers are poor when pushed to high volumes. They are a terrible high section especially with their cmmd tweets. As for a box, its would be better to make a custom box for the Eclipse. Take out the spare tire.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us