Srry yall

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 110
yall im srry for everything. and to believe that i listen truly to yall, cause im changing from solo-baris.

i wll be soon building a high spl system in a s10 blazer.and i was looking toward just to start with 2 fi btl 18's in a custom spl box profess built not me, and could yall please tell me howww loud those really are?? if so please let me know wat u think bout em plz, and/or let me know some other good 18's you'll recommend but for good price at wat they are cuz those 18's im talkin bout is only 409 a piece, but i want to do good in competitions

ty all, and really srry

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN From the fir...

Post Number: 304
btl 18s will be crazy kid. lotta upgrades will be needed tho

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1643
i know i was kinda a d!ck to u and im sorry too. if u want to check out some vids on that go to www.realmofexcursion.com.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3390
kicker l7 will beat those subs u told me that...

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
thanks j@mes and greeny, but mr.rob i said i knowthe l7 15's was loud i just didnt say they will beat those though cause i aint heard these 18's but like i said im taking advice and listenin cause i really wanna be in the comps

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 368
btl 18's are amazing subs mucccccchhhhh better than solo-baris. the lows are just unbeliviably loud. if your use to l5's you will be in for a shock with even 1 BTL...and if you get two and its a good install you look at a 4 DB gain and you could really be winnin sum comps

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
alright ty trey cause those are the one's ill be gettin prob within a month or to cause im buyin a blazer friday lol that will be my spl vehichle my camaro aint really got no box room even with the back seats down and for those it says 5 to 8 cu ft ported and i think ill need more room than my little car

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
hey does any1 have a clue of aroud wat i would be hitting on the setup on the top?? wat yall say 2 of those 18's around 155db or more or less just a guess,ty

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 672
Im glad to see u finally came around nick!!! .............ur setup at the top would be rediculusly loud!!!but do u know what ur getting into....ur gunna need a hell of a electric upgrade and some nuce amps which = $$$$$$$$$ sooo if ur willing to throw some cash on the table u will have some serious bass

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
ty lol, and yea i will spend money for this 1 cause it would be my competition vehichle, but i was wonderin if i got 2 of these amps would it be good enough? 1 amp per btl 18?

its a hifonics 2000rms amp but i dont really know if hifonics are true or not check em out wen yall geta chance

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16370

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 361
its a great amp...but i think a BTL would be able to take more than 2k rms....

But don't get me wrong...this will work fine...tho jus to let u kno Hifonics are quite underated...maybe look for a orion,kicker, or earthquake amps...these are all great amps

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 464
I would give them more power than 2000 a piece...and also if you are really looking to get loud you should wall them...I know a lot of ppl would be very helpful if you decided to build a wall.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
alright ty, ill have to look in those ams arslan, and yes steinkeastg i was thinkin that 2 a lil more than 2000 prob bout 2500 or 3000 but like the t40001bd rf is like 1500 around and i was wonderin if yall know bout any cheaper amps thats still good and powerful enough, ty

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2863
we forgive you nick...i personnally would give them 2k to 2500 a piece. i would recommend an amp but its early and i cant think of any...lol when i get home, ill think of one

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1136
If you want to be going to competitions you might want to consider getting them fully loaded which might bring the price up about 100-200$ im not sure on the exact number, but they will also have more xmax, more power handling, better cooling, and all that good stuff

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
alright tyall, i gotta gtw but ill be bac l8tr

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1139
If you want to run them at 2 ohms each, ebay for Earthquake PHD5000d it will do 3K, only about 500~ shipped for a amp, and if you buy it from the right seller you also get warrantys. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2893
i dont know how your going to fit a 10 cube+ box for 2 18s in a little s10

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 729
apology accepted. nick you migth wanan think bout 2 15inch fully loaded instead of 2 18s not loaded. get them fully loaded and it will be much better much better. and i dont think id run a hifonics to them even though i have a hifonics. but you could. maybe an orion2500d to each one. it'd sure make you smile

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2766
thiers sum one by the name of kenny pollock selling two fully loaded BTL 18s for cheap on realmofexcursion.com
check it out

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
alright ill check em out thanks yall
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us