who is willin to buy this, give me prices...

Gold Member
Username: B101

DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKERUSA

Post Number: 4033
I have 1 of these 12s for sale BRAND NEW DUAL 2ohm, I just tought I would get some offers on here, but Im about to sell it on ebay. it retails for 500$++

here are some pics..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D230062991855

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 819
Rofl louder than 2 W7's!Wow I'm impressed but I'd like to see the shi± install with the W7's to get beat by a single Treo :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4046
rofl, yes, go get your w7 install, all I need is 1 SSX. they take more power than 2 w7s combined and pushes ALOT more air! Ill put 4krms on that sub and shut u down...

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 48
HAHAHAHA ROB=PWNED

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 822
You won't shut me down because I don't run JL subs...and I wouldn't run a Treo either because they aren't all that in my opinion,I'd much rather run some DD's BTL's or Solo X's for SPL.Like I said though...that has to be one sad W7 install and a really good Treo install to beat the W7's considering cone area and all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4051
rofl...
now lets have a spl competition...

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 824
"I have heard 1 of these VS 2 JL w7s, and it was way louder and sounded better!" I'm gonna have to get some considering it sounds better with 4KRMS,if I'm understanding you right.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1161
who is this rob guy......LOL......B u need to show him wutz good.......HE HE

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7892
both B and Rob are knowlegeable guys. they just have a disagreement on something.

they are both great dudes. although i am gonna have to go with B on this one Rob.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 502
u think this single 12 would get louder then my 18" sx off 2k

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 505
B email me Eastbayafi05@msn.com

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 443
I'm totally with Rob on this one. W7 isn't a bad sub just overpriced. It would have to be a really crappy two W7 install to get beat by one treo.

Yea on 4k rms it might beat the W7s but I doubt it. Thats still 4k rms. The W7s can't take that much.

You have to admit your embellishing a little bit saying that 1 treo is louder than two W7s. It all depends on the install. You don't have to try and prove it. We all know you are saying that on ebay to make a sale.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 830
It's not the thing of where they are getting beat SPL wise but also getting beat in SQ by a sub with 4k?I find that hard to believe...I really do.But if that's all true... forget about every other sub produced I'm just gonna run TREO since I can give it 4K and it still sounds better than two W7's and gets louder.OOOOH don't forget like 1/4 the price,which is why I would run Treo instead of JL as well.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 679
I think B knows more about Treo than you do Rob, but I could be wrong considering he's just a rep for them. Anyways, continue your arguing. BTW, your sarcasm needs work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4060
funny how this is still going on a week later... LMAO

1st of all a W7 DOESNT sound goood as some may want/think it sounds!! Its not the best SQ driver! I have installed plenty of W7s in appropriate enclosures... even JL HO boxes... If u want SQ get a W6! W7s try to get loud... It maybe loud to alot of people who arent used to loudness!

We have done this plenty of times just playing around at our shop. I can build a box the same cubic inches that will be for 2 JL w7s. Drop a SSX in there, and on the meter it be just or louder or louder than the W7s. Ps we also have blown alot of W7s!
Does a TREO sound goood with 4Krms, why YES!... VERY GOOD. SQ good! I take it most of you never exprienced over 2krms... Many of my teammates run over 4krms in SQL systems for daily street love, so to say 4krms dont sound good, you must be a big fool, with it written on your forehead.... so its hard to compare 4krms SQ if you didnt hear it on a good driver. You may want to try it out! It still remains very responsive, and catches a wide range of frequencies. Am I sayin TREO is the best SQ and SPL driver, NO... Just that it OWNS a W7!

I played with way more subs than you have ever even lifted! We test subs on a daily basis here.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 688
im not a treo or jl fan but im on Bs side here ...

a guy that works at my shop has a ssx on an autotek mm4000.1 running at 17 volts .. yes i said it 17 volts ... that sub takes it like a champ .. we also carry w7s .. and i hate them .. sound muddy... and they arnt upto par for the money imo .. good build quality but nothing to special output from what ive seen ...

he was running it in 4.0 sealed ... sounded great low end ... and spl was ridiculous ... more of punchier 12 then i would think but all in all $hits on a pair of w7s ... the only system i see giving a run for its money is a pair of 13.5s paired with a good 1000+ monoblock
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us