Batt. set up and good?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2176
so i need a new battery pretty soon and iv been looking kinetik and optima

the hc800 has slightly better AH and the same CCA as the d34yellow tops not to mention they are cheaper

i dont think im going to be able to fit a HC1400 in because it is pretty tall. and i dont even know if i could fit it on its side.

so do you think a HC800 will be fine to replace my starting batt and for use with my system 1400rms ish with a HO alt? and how bad of a beating can they take i know they arnt deep cycle like the yellow tops?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7674
i'd go with the kinetik. it suppose to have a faster charge and discharge rate. also it has better current.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1300
yeah go kinetik or odyssey.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2177
anyone know how the durability of the hc800 is i hear its pretty good but anyone useing them?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2774
i have the hc600 and its pretty good i still have some dimming but im replacing my red top for a kinetik hc2400,

mankinetiks are one of the best man u can go fine with them remember the 180 db's record had kinetiks in there :-)

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2179
haha yeah i didnt think kinetiks were deep cycle but i just read on an ebay page that they are but there web page doesnt say anyhting so whats up with that?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2778
they are deep cycle batteries even the cap killer hc600 is a deep cycle battery

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2183
well then thats cool. im going to get a hc800 and replace my starter bat. with it. hopefully it will be enough because i would like to put one in back but dont want to shell out the cashmoney with xmas and buying a mag and all that stuff.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us