Diamond Audio or Kicker Comps?

Bronze Member
Username: Bies08

Wheaton, Kansas

Post Number: 82
I'm looking for new subs..dont know what i want..friend has some kicker Comps....but i havn't heard hte Diamond Audio's.... http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1529133/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046 That is the website for the diamonds... Then http://www.crutchfield.com/S-WqsmcIcArc3/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?search=kicker+comp s&i=2065C12VR2 .....that is the website for the kicker comps..i dont know which one would sound better..my amp would be an Audiobahn A1300HCT

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 994
i vote diamonds, i almost bought them before i saw crutchfields deal on the perfect 12.1s - buy 1 get 1 free, i still dont believe that, and they sound so good, even it a ported box at like 40 hz

but anywho, i vote diamonds

Bronze Member

Wheaton, Kansas

Post Number: 83
which one will get louder??more bang for hte buck i guess???there about the same price so it wont break me!

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 733
diamonds are much much better woofers. quality, sound quality and just all around a better choice. Ive heard quite a few sets of the d3's and some sets of the cvr's and for the money diamonds all the way. will last you much longer and will sound tons better than the cvrs.

Bronze Member

Wheaton, Kansas

Post Number: 86
im not too much into the sound quality..but its a huge importance to me too....i want it to be loud...not like...bout ready to knock you out loud..just like...loud...and i dont know how loud the diamonds get.....you think i coudl get the store to hook them up for me real quick so i coudl hear htem?

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_007

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 11
anythign but kicker comps.. they sound muddy.. dont handle power and the surround rips easy ...

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 470
kicker comps sound alright better then alot of comps i heard but honestly the diamonds are imo way better speakers.

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_007

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 14
anythign but kicker comps.. they dont handle power because the surround will rip... also they sound muddy and all you hear is the cheap looking cone..

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Stonerville, Ohio

Post Number: 2574
the d3 will have better sq but the cvr will probally be louder, if it was me i'd get the d3 but its up to you, are you stuck on just those 2.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Diamonds in the back.

Post Number: 1926
get the d'3s i have them....

some of my friends have cvrs and i like the diamonds better

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Diamonds in the back.

Post Number: 1927
how many are you looking to get???

i had two d3's running at 300 rms each...it was loud

then i upgraded to 450 wats rms each..and it was very loud

now i have three with like 450 watts each and i wouldnt want it to ever get louder

they sound good too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us