Fi Audio ?

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 372
Is there a huge difference in a 15inch BTL than they are in lets say a fully loaded Q ? Are the BTL's alot better than a fully loaded Q ? In price as well??

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Post Number: 2926
The Q doesnt come fully loaded.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7580
rob.....those 2 subs were made for different applications. the Q is designed for the sq while the btl's are designed to get you high numbers in the lanes. you can't really compare the 2 subs.

even though the btl's were designed for spl purpose, i am finding out the sq is very nice. at first i was only listening to rap music cause i was very unhappy with the sq on normal music. after over a month of breaking in, the sq is beginning to sound like the way i want them to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 374
Hey, logan whatcha up too? I was wondering about the BTL and The ones you can upgrade, can you upgrade the lower priced subs and get them to perform as well?

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
Can you mess a sub up by wiring it wrong, or will you hurt the amp!Reason I was asking ,I ordered a buddy of mine 2 of the powerbass XL15 D'S and I think the vc config. was wrong, now one of the subs wont play! what do you think?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1966
they are sh1tty subs and died

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
OH no!! LOL Man he sure paid alot for them, they call them a true class d subwoofer!! I hurt my shoulder helping the ups man unload them monsters!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
Hey, check these bad boys out! You even have a nice looking blonde come out and tell you all about them! POWERBASSUSA.COMUpload

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 610
Whats the VC on the subs rob and what amp are they hooked up to?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2127
rob go to ficaraudio.com click and read about everywoofer so you know what your talking about. all of the info is there.

btl - comp sub
Q - sql sub
ssd - street beat sql
x - low powered sql

good company with great prices.

(BTW i dont want to come off sounding like a D!ck so dont take it like that)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7586
mat dope you are one of the nicest guy on the forum. you never come off sounding like a d!ck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
Thanks guys!! answer you DAVID,there dual 1 ohm vc. and he's running a 1800 watt .5 ohm stable MA AUDIO, but I got to messing around with the wiring, and got the sub playing again, he had + and - hooked on one side and they were wired like in a series!

Silver Member

Post Number: 381
There is a small pawn shop that have some new audio products, They have a few Audiopipe, and I am interested in a couple 15 inch subs they have, there used but in like new shape, OZ 15.2 QUAD COIL,VERY HEAVY SUBS! Anyone seen those in action?????

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2138
hahaha thanks chad.

and rob those audiopipe subs are supposed to be ok budget subs but if i were you go with FI cant go wrong there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us