Ot>ie7

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1051
Hey ...I know its completely off topic, but since I, and a lot of others on here have FireFox....check this site out..

www.ie7.com

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 107
I've heard alot of guys I work with talk about Firefox but I don't know what the difference is between it and IE. I downloaded the new IE the other day and it's completely different to the older version. Should I consider the fox?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10055
do it

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 109
Yes sir.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1052
oh yeah, download FireFox...then download the FasterFox extension, and put it on turbo...you will definately see a difference....it faster plus FireFox doesnt have as many security issues as IE

I see another FireFox conversion coming

Gold Member

Post Number: 1053
heres the correct firefox link

www.getfirefox.com

and the fasterfox one

http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/

after you get Firefox use it to go to the fasterfox website, and load up fasterfox, then close and restart Firefox (fasterfox should tell you to do this), When you start Firefox up, there should be a little picture of a fox with a timer beside it (the timer is cool because it lets you know how long it took to load up the current webpage)...anyway, right click on the little fox, then when the little window opens, click on options. this will open another window where you can choose your speed...I keep mine on turbo-charged. Also, on that window, you might want to click the tab that says FasterFox...and make sure pre-fetching is NOT checked, and make sure the page load timer is turned on, if you want it on....
oh, and you will only notice a difference if you have broadband...things dont speed up for dial up

Username: Scarey_redneck2

Post Number: 7
I'll download it when I get up tomorrow afternoon. I'll let ya know if I become a convert. LOL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1054
it may take a little getting used to, because FireFox is not exactly the same as IE, but I will say this....NO way in HELL am I ever going back....I love firefox

Username: Scarey_redneck2

Post Number: 8
I just got upgraded from dial up to DSL last week. Woo Hoo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1056
good thing, otherwise you won't see any difference in speed....NOW GO GET FIREFOX, AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE....DAMMIT!!!! lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1057
I wish I could find the thread where I told everyone about firefox, and a LOT of people switched, then everyone loaded Fastefox, and were even more impressed. but they may have deleted that thread.

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 113
Aight man. I got the fox and I must say I am impressed. Chalk up another convert. LOL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1058
Yay, did you get Fasterfox too?

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 114
Yes I did. I'm very amazed at how much faster the pages load up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1059
ha ha...told u....bet u never go back to IE. Oh, and don't you just love the timer? Shows ya just how fast you are.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1060
oh, and btw....after you make a post on ecoustics...thats the only time I've seen it slow...it takes about 16 seconds to post once you hit "Post this Message"

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 116
I noticed that, but I figured it was something to do with the forum. The timer is pretty cool too. I'll never go back. I might even download it here at work. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 218
I've been using firefox for a year now and love it. I also changed computers a week ago and downloaded the new version. So far very happy with the new modifications.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Friday, Str8t to the Gentlemans club

Post Number: 2560
yeah firefox rules
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us