OT>Going to buy sum stuff this weekend

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 694
going to a thing this weekend where they are selling 1000 watt amps for $49 and 12 inch subs for $10 ....well I am but I will be looking for the name brand stuff and the good stuff not the crap they advertise....maybe I can get a good deal

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 558
LOL! You better get there early or all the good stuff will be sold. I went to one of those at a huge convention center around here and by the time I got there, almost everything was sold. I spent about a half hour in the place and only spent $40 on a sword. But things got worse when I got back to my car. I had around $500 worth of CD's stolen out of my car, but they didn't even touch my system. Kinda lucky in a sense that they didn't look in the glove box where my spare keys where. They could have taken the whole car. BTW, my car was locked when I left my car, and they where still locked when I came back. The only CD that they didn't get was the one in the HU.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 384
Yeah get there EARLY. And most of the name brand stuff you can get cheaper on ebay. At least thats how it was at the one i went to. And also be careful, they will try to sell you anything and everything. I went to one when i was 15 before i knew anything and walked out with audiobahn subs and soundstorm front coax speakers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 697
I've been to them before.....but wont be able to get there till after work on Friday....maybe some good stuff will still be there (maybe even audiobahn.....ha ha ha jk)

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3560
I'm thinking about going over the to civic center too man.

I have been to 2 of those cheapass sells b4...in alexandria, la....all they had was crap really. pyle, lanzar, rockwood, dual.

their "1000w" amps were like 250rms.

i'm gonna go check i out anyways...i only have 1 class friday. what time does it open?

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3561
i may grab a 10 or 12" sub for a super-port box :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2213
those convetion suxs man. all wat they say its fake, they have subs for 10 bucks?? yeah they have those are pyramids and are refurbishes yes wat u heard. amps ofcorese they haveall of the refurbished.

dont go man ull waste your time

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3562
yep...like i said, they usually only have crap

i'm just going for shitz-n-giggls

Silver Member

Post Number: 699
Same here, just going for kicks....anyway they open from Noon till 9 on Friday, 11-9 on Saturday, and I think its like 11-5 on Sunday.

Silver Member

Post Number: 707
Well, I went last night.....mostly junk ...some JL Audio, a couple of Kicker Solo's.....but the rest was stuff like Volfenhag, a lot of Audiobahn, Pyramid, Audiopipe....and a bunch of stuff I never heard of. Complete waste of $6....that was the thing that got me, you have to pay just to get in. Oh well

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 686
Audiopipe is actually very good for the money from what I've heard :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 709
MAYBE, but they were selling the audiopipe 10's for $80....I can get them from a local pawn shop for $50
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us