Hey can some one know about this???

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2123
well people i have a dude that its interested intradin my sx for some other woofer that im interested, do you know a site or someting that can make this transaction secure??? like some site that u agree to ship the shipment if he ship his shipment or someting??

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1189
uh.. ebay :>

Gold Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 1190
just invoice him as he's sending you his subs for yours.. then it's secure and on e-paper

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1230
no clue.. you might just talk to whoever is going to ship it and have them create a tracking number but don't ship until you get the tracking number from the other package.. then you could give the ok to release the product and ship.. no clue though?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6815
ebay is easy, you put your up for some outrageous price and tell him to bid on it, then he puts his up for the same price and you bid on it that way you aree both obligated to buy. I would use paypal also.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2124
mick how do i do that?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1225
square trade i think ebays probly the best best

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

El Paso, T.X. United States

Post Number: 130
both of you send the subs to my address and when i get both of them i will send them to their new owners.....lol j/k

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1018
There is an escrow service that the money is sent to, the item is shipped to the guy. When he oks it, you get the money. It costs a few dollars for it but its worth it. Ive used it a few times and it went smoth. And was safe.

https://www.escrow.com/solutions/escrow/process.asp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us