Live in Austraila and wants american subs, need help in deciding wah subs to import

i need help on wah subwoofers to import from the states. i live in austraila and want sumfin noone has here such as ma audio, visonik, soundstream, lanzar, so forth, but i am unable to make my descioin coz i haven't heard any of the subs,i need 2 of em to go wit my system. which is clarion headunit, boston 6" splits in front n boston 6.5" 2 way as rear. i need the subs to complete. i am a very trusting and would go on your word coz u guyz r in the industry.

hey there,
i have 2 12' rockford fosgate subs. they are already in a box. there is also 2 tweeters (for the highs) built into the box. i have 2 covers over the subs so they don't get damaged. EVERTHING is brand new, and is brand name. i origionally bought them for my truck, but instead i came across another deal with some Eclipse subs. So, now iv go there 2 extra rockford fosgate subs. i need to get ride of them ASAP. i paid alot of money to buy the subs, tweeters, and have the box custom built for the subs and everything. if u are interested in them, i will make u a special deal. i'll sell them very cheap because i have to get rid of them. please e-mail me back

bdm
about what subs to use i'm sorry to tell you but no ones going to give you a true answere. It all depends on what your looking for. I would personaly recomend JL subs or polk.

Anonymous
I would have to agree that Polk and JL audio are the best subs in their price range. Their sound clarity and deep thump can not be touched by almost any other sub in their class. As far as what model. I would suggest the W6v2 or the W7 you could also go with the new W3v2 aswell. But the W7's are the best by far.

james hjkjggjhfghj
rockford fosgate stuff is alright, i would rather go with pioneer audio its better quality.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us