Cvx & type x vs dd, hmmm.....

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1717
Who eva has heard these subs, does a dd 2515 get louder and sound better then either of these subs?? Thanx.....

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 414
get 2 10" 2510 sill very loud and better clarity then the 2515's and the 2510's will be louder then the type X and CVX and sound better the type X isnt very loud

Silver Member
Username: Night_mirage

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 421
i would say DD 4 sure ..

Type X Not that much (2)type R would be better than X .

CVX is loud but i like DD's and i had cvx but i like my 2512 more than my 12" cvx ..

better SQ .

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 410
I'm gonna have to disagree. I havent heard a cvx yet but my buddy had a Type X and as far as SQ it sounded amazing so I wouldn't rule out the alpine yet look around a little bit more.

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 225
the type x is a decent sub....but it isnt very efficient so there are deffinatly better subs out there for the money.

Silver Member
Username: Night_mirage

AmmanJordan

Post Number: 423
4 money

Not 4 LOUDEST or CLEANEST

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1669
i'd have to say the cvx will get the loudest, definately wont win in sq but they do get loud with decent sq. overall though the dd wins in sql, definately the better of the three. type x shouldn't even be considered. you should also look into the aa havoc.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1722
Thank you every1 for all your input, i alwayz appreciate it.... :-) ya ctmike this setup i wanna do 2 2515s but my future setup i wanna get 2 havocs...:-)

BTW it says the suspension is like 75mm....is that the excursion it can do?? Thanx...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us