Would this be alright for now?

Bronze Member
Username: Matt_stu

Post Number: 69
well my second arsenal is coming this week and i cant wait to put it in my boxi n the trunk. but the thing is i dont have enough for a new amp yet $333 kicker. i have a bazooka ba1300 which i used to power my old system. this puts out 350w rms at 2 ohms (which i might doubt). i am wondering if it would be alright to hook this up to my other arsenal until i get the other amp or if it would do any damage. the two arsenals are in seperate boxes in the trunk. my first arsenal is powered by a kicker zx750.1 thank you for any help

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6470
it wont be any louder then your 1 you have off the kicker right now. Just wait to put it in untill you get your other amp then do it right.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
aight thanks for the help i think thats what im gonna wait to do. it should only be three more weeks till i get enough money then my sub system will end up being complette then i just have to upgrade the alt head unit and wiring

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6473
good choice man I know it sucks having to be patient but it will make you appreciate it more in the end:-)
sounds like its gonna be a nice set-up

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8986
i agree what James said there but if were me i would hook both of them 2 ur kicker amp temporarily - only reason is so that they both get = usage/break in

OR what u can do is hook up ur new sub alone 2 ur kicker amp 4 the same period of time u used it on ur 1st sub so as 2 again both get = usage , its not a big deal of a noticable effect but thats what i would do ......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
yea thats a good idea just let that one break in until i can get the new amp to power it thank you all for the help hopefully it will be a nice setup james ill post some pics when its all done
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us