Simple Question

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 498
Better SPL 18" Solo X or 18" Atomic APX? would each get about 2000-3000 watts.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8502
depends on install, vehicle,etc no way to tell...and if anybody says otherwise there lying

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 499
SUV and a descent box

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4334
APX....oh dammit!!!!^^^^^^^:-)

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 500
Do u know How much the 18" APX costs?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4335
i am not sure.

but i would think it would be more durable than a Solo-X.

all i ever read about is them b1tches falling apart. lol

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 474
Mans thats a tough one, if your competing I would go with the X for the sole reason thier easily reconable, like 2 minutes easy.
There is more surface area as well with the X, but with the limited amount of power I'm wondering if the APX with its lighter moving parts might be a little more efficient?...

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 501
Cause im gunna get which ever one is cheaper.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4337
thinking the same thing about efficiency^^^

ehhh. but i hate unreliableness/cheapness, so i couldn't see my self recommendeing that to him. lol

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 556
I've got a Solo X 18 here at the shop, you guys want some pics?, these things are insane.
I couldnt believe how loud one was street beating.
The way you just unscrew 8 bolts and slide out the inner basket n slide the new one in, put the screws back in, and your back playing again is just too cool. It is designed very well.
Still dont like square but I got over that real quick after experiencing them in action.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 502
do u think the Solo X would be cheaper?

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
Thier both expensive. Hey, i'm in wisconsin, you can come down and listen to the solox if you want

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 503
i know they are both expensive but which one would be cheaper? do u think

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1603
apx cost 360 plus like 30 to ship, u can put 1500 rms to it for a while then save alittle money and get some big @ss amps i got my apxx in my garage i dont use it because i only got 2k rms and i want to give it around 7,500 rms to it or maybe 10,000 rms im thinkin of buyin 4 orion 2500d and put each amp on each coil since its a quad 1 ohm ill be fine

are u serious u think atomics its expensive?????

well a single apx can take out a dd 99;
dd 99=around 700
apx=360 u do the mat and chose wich one its cheaper

and atomic has great sq too

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1604
these are regular apx
http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Atomic/apocalypsex18.1.wmv

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Atomic/apx18.1.wmv

an apx with 92 amperes x 220 volts= the amount of watts rms u do the mat

to be honest man i think can get two single regular apocalypsis it will take out the solo x pretty easily but if ur like other people that want more get the apxx or apxx and ported it at around 35 hzz and in a 5.6cb ft in a suv and called it a daily drivin with a little touch of spl

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 504
so the 18" APX Costs $360

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1606
my bad the 15 inch but u will not need 18 inch its too much for you, the 18 inch cost 400 plsu shipping

but why u dont wait till the new apxxx comes out???? muahhhh will be the woofer of your dreams

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1607
well for me i may buy 4 2500d or get an apxxx and an atomic 5000.1??? im deciding for my explorer when i get my new caddi im gonna get a pair of 15 inch ficar audio q's

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 505
Whend does the apxxx come out?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1610
i dont know fakin dude dont wanna tell the retard want to keep it in secret, well the apx its just like the shocker neo the apxx its the upgraded version of the shocker and it has made just to destroy the shocker neo sig and the new apxx supposed to be the ultimate woofer

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1613
the new apxxx sorry its supposed to be the ultimate woofer

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1614
a single 12 inch in the right instal (apx) can take out a 18 inch solo x,

like 3 months ago i saw a dude pulling 156.7 db at the windshiel with a 12 inch apx with a single orion 2500d

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 506
i wonder how much its gunna cost..how much does the 18" APXX cost.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1615
well i got my apxx 15 inch two years ago i paid 400 for the 15 inch plus shipping just like the 18 inch apx, but in 15

atomic are very affordable and good working with

Silver Member

Post Number: 566
Lilrob your full of crap. First off who's doing a 156.7 legal with one 12?

Secondly the Atomic will not even compare to the 9900 DD's so stop with that.

A big reason a few people are running the Atomic is yes its loud but most importantly they're available with lower impedence voice coil config's and they're cheaper.

The 9900 will destroy them, and the 99Z is just insane, that thing is the loudest woofer on the planet.
Hands down.

Don't get me wrong, it's true, the Atomic's are insane loud, extremely loud, but they can't handle the higher power or perform as well as the DD under extreme conditions. A good example would be db drag's Deatmatch.

But, if your into the Atomics, thats cool, i'm into the DD's, we can agree on that.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 507
how much is the Atomic 5000 watt amp?

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 508
Lil Rob? Anyone?

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 509
and usually how much does their shipping cost.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4349

quote:

The 9900 will destroy them, and the 99Z is just insane, that thing is the loudest woofer on the planet.
Hands down.

*salutes Zac Davis*

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 510
i would prolly get one but the 18" is prollly really expensive.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1616
hahahaha zac davis i agree with you on the dd99z but u think the 99 will destroy the apx or apxx??? dude ur nuts so u dont think pullin 157 db with a single 12 can be im[posiblle???? haha u full of ccrap have u ever heard of tcab boxes?? they can make a type r hit 150 easily, my brother, and yes the apx will destroy the dd hands down, not the 99z cuz that its a prototype and they sold like 10 of those so if u think dd can mess with atomic shut the fakk up, cuz u dont know sh1t if u know about spl u know about a woofer called shocker neo sig?? right??? ok the dude that makes the atomic helped to design the shocker, then he made his own business called atomic speakers, he designed a woofer called apocalypsis to compete with the shocker, then he wanted a woofer to sound just like the neo sig he made the apx then he wanted to beat that woofer so he made the apxx if u think the dd 99z its the best woofer in this planet??? wait till the atomic apxx gets out ur gonna crap your pants, plus theres is no best subwoofer of all the planet its all about the install, look my brotehr a single apxx can take out 30,000 watts at burps but can take 25000 rms easily i seen in if u dont beilve me go get some relamof excursion look under atomic apx 18 2200 volts x 92 amperes= u do the mat

im not sayin wiht tons of power it wil lmake the best subwofer so my brother go sell your digital design at your store,

digital design are impresive i admit that great sq as well but it will not have the bass that an apx can produce,

so zac do a little research if u dont beilve me ask other person

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1617
atomics are hard to get u cant find them in the stores or the internet u have to talk the dude that makes them to make u a woofer or an amp, zac i bet u never heard an atomic apxx that why u sound like sh1t go get some more info ,

hey jayme the 5000.1 i think its alil expensive its very underated and can push 5k rms in 1 ohm, and i think the 2200.1 its like 400 amps forom atomic are alil expensive cuz they have great quiality i seen the 2200.1 inside and it looks beautifull one of the best i ever seen,

an apx 18 inch its 400 plus like 30 bucks to ship, but i think an 18 inch apx will be too much for you

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1618
atomics are hard to get u cant find them in the stores or the internet u have to talk the dude that makes them to make u a woofer or an amp, zac i bet u never heard an atomic apxx that why u sound like sh1t go get some more info ,

hey jayme the 5000.1 i think its alil expensive its very underated and can push 5k rms in 1 ohm, and i think the 2200.1 its like 400 dollars forom atomic are alil expensive cuz they have great quiality i seen the 2200.1 inside and it looks beautifull one of the best i ever seen,

an apx 18 inch its 400 plus like 30 bucks to ship, but i think an 18 inch apx will be too much for you

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 512
aight..What is a good amp for it? cause im plannin on puttin in a new alternator and upgrading the big 3. And prolly a yellow top battery if needed.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 513
and what size enclosure. cause in that video he has 12 cu. ft tuned to 28 or 29HZ and the site says 6 cu. ft. ant 32HZ.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1619
well he wanted to get the most low end, amking the box bigger will let u have some more low end,

atomic site its not updated dont follow atomic website enclousures,

well u can put a 15 inch atomic apx not the apxx im talking about the apx, put it in a 5-7 cb ft tuned to 35hz and ull have some good numbers and it will be great for daily driving, plus u have to internally brace it,

an amp????

umm u goucl get firs a hifonics bxi2006 for now then get another bxi2006d and put each amp on eahc coil and get the apx for dual 1ohm,

or if u dont want alot of watts get a single orion 2500d, the apx its not power hungry infact its the most efficient woofer on the market and will let u have some good numbers witout too much power, but if u got the power go for it

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 515
are these amps any good?
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14753
or
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14979

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 517
would this amp work? or do i need more power? Is it 3000 watts at 2 ohms or 1 ohm?

http://www.low-hz.com/commerce/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id= 53&osCsid=8a7aa974e7c0d6674b5125ffc4e1eb91

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1625
well the ma will get you around2000 watts rather than 4000 of pure distortion i seen that visonik in a lot of competitions and it got good results, i have to say the visonik will be good for spl not in sq, but your best option will be the massive those massive are beasts

Gold Member

Post Number: 4350
the DD 99z can take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy over 10,000 watts RMS everyday.:-)

APXX aint got SH1T on that buddy:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4351
don't even get me started on the burp ratings.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1627
well my buddy muddy, seen the apxx to take 27,000 rms easily it was an 18 inch apxx,

and yes muddy i think that the 99z its a great sub, and i think the apxx can beat the 99z read my last post and ull see, but i think even the apx can take out the full line of dd series, but the 99z it looks like a great sub probably will take more than the apxx in rms, but u cant get that 99z if u can get it u will pay around 2-6k and an apxx will usually cost 400

Gold Member

Post Number: 4352
DD99z can take up to over 4kw for Daily....if you like that kind of thing.

you think DD was born yesterday dude????

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1629
and muddy atomic say that the apx can take out 30,000 at burp but like i said before take out 27,000 rms of power wit no problem, rms not burps my brother and playin some musik it was some slipknot or something like that

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1494
BRO TELL US THE TRUTH DO U SELL ATOMIC SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1630
my cousin has his own shop and he knows the dude at atomic and he usually buy products form the dude at atomic he got me my 15 inch apxx, no i dont sell atomics there are no dealers in chicago and i think theres only like 5 dealers in usa, i just tell wat i saw and i wat i heard i go to local competitions and seen people with atomic its the best experience,

Gold Member

Post Number: 4354
you can not go from 27,000RMS to 30,000 at burps......look at the ratio form burping to RMS, i don't think so.

my brother, you are not making any sense.
and slipknot is hardly stressing the sub. try some sine waves.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1320
Upload

LilRob you are soooo full of sh!t!! There is no way for you to afford anything Zac is talking about, if you could you wouldn't live where you do! Funny, one moment you are stupid as FVKK, the next your trying to make people think you have a PHD, LMFAO...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8793
i dunno about all those crazy numbers being mentioned & comparing sub X to sub Z - but 2 lil rob's credit atomic subs do get damn loud coz thats what alot of sound competitors use in my country i heard a bunch of them last wkend .......

Gold Member

Post Number: 1495
bro lil f*g do us a favor and quit spreading ur bullshit all over our toast!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4355
^^^^^WorD.

he will chyme is saying "FaK You Guys" and the thread will be over cuz everybody will stop listening.

when you burp a sub....generally it is for 2 secs....that is ALL the sub can take for 2 secs. so you come off of that burping figure 3,000 measly watts RMS - 10%- and then that is the RMS rating??????????????????????????????????

that doesn't make sense. the sub at that point should be able to take over 60kw for burps. der der der!!!

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1631
well if u said so im was just saying to to pay atention to atomic specs, they got in their apx and apxx that they can handle 30.000 at burps easily and i said that i saw a single 18 inch have 27,000 rms so if u think im not making any sense go find atomic set up and see it for your self and for zac u dont think a single sub can dish out more than 150 decibels???

well stereo integrity did around 155 with a single 15 inch mag and like 1k rms,'

i think american bass have the record for the most db's with a single sub

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8794
its funny how a thread titled " Simple Question" ends up having over 50+ posts - lol .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4356
my brother.....DD has incar test of almost 180dbs with 1 sub.

but it isn't official....R&D my brother.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1633
ok well dude wat u say its cool so u shut the fak up and read here

wolrd record with 2 apx no the apxx stupid

http://forum.showyoursound.nl/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=49170

Gold Member

Post Number: 4357
stupid? you must resort to name calling??

SUPPORT your argument with facts and complete structured sentences.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 518
lol...i tried to keep it simple...lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1634
SPL install Fiat Panda Team BeMi Peter&Wim street-A
Nederlands Kampioen 2005 155.4DB
Team TPW 154.6db 2x10"Rodek met 2Xext3000
Team CPW 156.8DB 1X12Atomic APX on 2XSPL dynamics D7
157DB met 4X1600D op 1 15inch Atomic APXX Nieuw NL record.
Proud Member of team Off topic

read this too stupids for the scores with atomic stuff so u all shut the fak up and go play with your little f@g it @ss woofers that can even take 10k rms

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 519
what should the dimensions of the box be for more spl than sq?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4358
what is oyur point????

people in Europe have cracked 170 with 1 9918 in fiat pandas. der der der!!!!

you need to research my brother!?!?!:-O

Gold Member

Post Number: 1496
every time lil f*g gets cornered with facts he starts cryin like a lil bit*h boi...get a f*ckin CLU DOUCHE BAG!!!!

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 520
well im just gunna start a different thread for my other questions. cause i dont want to keep reading an argument.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4360
i will start it for you.....i needed this. HAHAHA

Gold Member

Post Number: 1498
lil rob are u confused again???
REMEMBER WUT HAPPENED LAST TIME????
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1321
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1635
ok muddy watever the fak u saying u are the one that knows more than everyone so if u dont like atomics sh1t keep ur money then, and u drivin go get some teletubies this is not apropiate for you,

atomic apx or apxx can take out a dd 99 and if u know about car audio u know it so shut the cr@p up, im not talkin abotu the lil f@g it @ss 99z its just like a fakin jackhammer hahaha, payin more than 1k for a woofer sh!t thats retarded

look in atomic website:

World Records

DB Drag Street Max 1-2
Team DB Devils from Finland
PCs of APXX 15
Scores 161.9dB

DB Drag Street max 3-4
Team dB Devils Markko Shantz from Finland
PCs of APXX 12
Score 164.4dB

DB Drag Super Street
Team T & T from Netherland
PCs of APXX 18
Score 167.2 dB

atomicspeakers.com go take a look and shut the fak up

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1636
heres the video of the record for the atomics,

http://www.djazzy.nl/T&TWR.wmv

go watch and learn

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1637
only two woofers to get a world record Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4362
DD uses one to get a world record. point being?????

dude....you get mad b/c you say something, and i counterpoint it. WTF kind of logic do you use?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1638
u got the link for the single sub set up for the dd????

Gold Member

Post Number: 4363
no i don't have the link.
they are DB drag results in Europe.

people over there are doing high 160's all day with single 9917 and 9918's. hang around the DD forum a lil bit.:-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1641
umm if u said well that atomic competition was here in the usa but ok if u said so

Gold Member

Post Number: 4364
i agree with you about Atomics being BEASTLY....:-)

but there are a lot more subs than you think that can do what atomics do. thats all mayne.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1643
yes u can look at american bass, they will destroy some dd's and they have the record too here in the usa 174.4 i think with 3 or 4 18 inchs and u know it, u can look at some soundstream xxx, umm wat about a treo ssx, or maybe some adire audio i forgot their top of the line

Gold Member

Post Number: 4365
tumult.

but the prototype is better, not available though.

T3 Audio TSN's
Pierce Audio MOAB

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1644
wat about mtx rfl?? that thing get insanely loud
rockford team rf
db drive wd
massive audio dmx
mmats juggernaut
the jack hammer looks like it can get insanely loud it said around 130's db in the car but it was a radioshack db meter, and those can onl go up to 130 or 125 and i think u know it pefectly, plus u hardly canheard the xzibit voice it was insanely loud

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6076
the soundstream X X X should not even be mentioned with those other subs

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1645
and theres a home woofer that gets insanely loud teh dude my boss at my shop has it in his house it get loud as fak, its only a single 8 inch woofer with 1000 rms to it in a sealed enclousure get loud as fakk\\

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=842&page_nu mber=5

and goes up to 25hz

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2195
"like 3 months ago i saw a dude pulling 156.7 db at the windshiel with a 12 inch apx with a single orion 2500d"

wait a second rob i have aquestion were did you see this.

"SPL install Fiat Panda Team BeMi Peter&Wim street-A
Nederlands Kampioen 2005 155.4DB
Team TPW 154.6db 2x10"Rodek met 2Xext3000
Team CPW 156.8DB 1X12Atomic APX on 2XSPL dynamics D7
157DB met 4X1600D op 1 15inch Atomic APXX Nieuw NL record.
Proud Member of team Off topic"

cause most of the numbers you were posting and if someone you know is putting up those numbers then im pretty sure he would be a world record holder atleast in the us cause all those other numbers you posted were in europe us is diffrent there more advanced over there

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1648
ok the due that i saw it was in a like camaro car the box was tuned at his resonance freqency around 45 hz in a 9.8 cb ft wall the termal lab mic was in the headrest not the windshield as the world record, plus the headrest it was like 3-5 inches from the woofer

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2196
so basically it was port wars lol i could do those kind of numbers with a ton of subs that close to the port

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1650
the wolrd record was 161.9 click on the link and see for your self

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2197
and i have a question rob do u have alife cause i dont think ive ever been on this site when you havent been okay atleast since uve registered

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2198
and by the way i think dd is the best sub comapny as of right now its dd or nothing for me lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1653
oh i dont register for all the sites im only registered here carstereos.org and caraudiocentral.net

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 325
lmao 45 hz? thats around the resonant freq of a ford explorer, or suvs...lol if it was that close u would prolly be around 60hz being right next to the headrest like some honda hatchbacks tuned to 50+hz...

haha eat sh!t lil rob... stop making up BS.. plain and simple, for the price range the apxx is incredible, thats about it... end of discussion..

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2200
im only registered for 3 of them but only post on this one and on dd's forum i am for carstereo's but thavent been on it in about 6 months and only have about 5 posts on it so what was ur point so does that mean u are always on a forum do u work have a gf

Gold Member

Post Number: 4367
^^^word. lol

see...lilrob forgets the important info

like tuned to res. freq. and that it was at the headrest. lol

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 529
Im so amazed. i started with one simple question and it turned to 80+ posts..lol

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 326
OH AND ONE MORE THING....THERE ARE ALOT OF PPL WHO HAVE WORLD RECORDS!! JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS A WORLD RECORD DOESNT MEAN ITS THE LOUDEST! IT CAN BE 5TH LOUDEST IN THE WORLD AND ITS STILL CONSIDERED A WORLD RECORD SO STFU LIL ROB...

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2201
my fav is it was 2-3 inches from the port

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 328
lol sorry for the caps...for some reason ignorant people upset me...

:: aLeX ::

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 329
i think i can hit 150+ with a 10 inch sub and like 2000watts right next to the port..

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1656
fak off alex i know that stupi jbl have a world record too with their crappy subs

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2203
rob u didnt answer my question do u have a job or a girl or just ur forums and subs

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 331
your own post shows u that APXX arent the best...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4680
so what have we learned from all this?

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 332
lol charlie, hes already finished...no need to COMPLETELY kill his confidence...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4369
/end of thread.

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 333
I learned the following:

- people argue over the dumbest things
- Atomic speakers arent the best subs around
- rolf hahaha "camaros have resonant freq of 45hz on the headrest" lmao

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2205
ya but i want to hear his answer on the girl im waiting for the ya and shes the hottest girl ever.

then we have rob usually if people say that thye have proof so weres your pic

then rob will go to a p^rn site get a girl in a th^ng and post it or maybe hell just get a pic of a sister or cousin

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2206
boo muddy it was just getting fun see wat happen when i show up i love interigating

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 335
lol rofl

Gold Member

Post Number: 4371
End of Thread

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8796
let this make it a nice even 100 ! -lol

NOW its the

END OF THREAD !...

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8521
oops..

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 532
Good job ruinin' it...lol i cant beleive i made a thread this long...lol

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 68
Charlie...you love interigating?I think you meant to say instigating lol.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1371
ahhhhahahahaha i must have missed a fun night.

i feel alot of anger on the forum? this is funny.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1492
Damn i just saw this thread and it seriously took me about an hour and a half to read it. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4375
lol.

i was in a different mood last night. lol

quote:

DD99z can take up to over 4kw for Daily....if you like that kind of thing.

i meant to say 9900, not 99z. hehe 99z would laugh at 8kw. lol

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 309
Just to go back a few posts on this thread....when the Atomics hit the new world record, they did it with a test tone...not music...and only for a few seconds...not over a period of time like most comps I've seen

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 554
112 posts in less than 24 hours...is that like a record or sumthin?..lol

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 337
and the thread continues....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4688
RE SX 18 is the best. end of discussion.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4689
wtf bump.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1499
yea right..wut happen to the 18" ssx????
come on chad u losin ur head...
LIL ROB SUC*KS BIG DI*K

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4690
when i get the ssx 18 then it will be the best then. lets just put it this way. whatever i have is the best. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1500
ROFL^^^^
concieted asians and thier over compensation for
having small u no wuts!:-O

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2154
OMFG i acutally wasted 10mins of my time reading this stupid thread, you guys can stick with DD, Atomic, whatever else floats your boat i'll stick with shocker, what now biotchs.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1665
hahaha smalls d1cks??? haha we have to think big people cmon work with me hahahah small u know wats hahahha

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 119
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 483
quote lilrob...
hahahaha zac davis i agree with you on the dd99z but u think the 99 will destroy the apx or apxx??? dude ur nuts so u dont think pullin 157 db with a single 12 can be im[posiblle???? haha u full of ccrap have u ever heard of tcab boxes?? they can make a type r hit 150 easily, my brother, and yes the apx will destroy the dd hands down, not the 99z cuz that its a prototype and they sold like 10 of those so if u think dd can mess with atomic shut the fakk up, cuz u dont know sh1t if u know about spl u know about a woofer called shocker neo sig?? right??? ok the dude that makes the atomic helped to design the shocker, then he made his own business called atomic speakers, he designed a woofer called apocalypsis to compete with the shocker, then he wanted a woofer to sound just like the neo sig he made the apx then he wanted to beat that woofer so he made the apxx if u think the dd 99z its the best woofer in this planet??? wait till the atomic apxx gets out ur gonna crap your pants, plus theres is no best subwoofer of all the planet its all about the install, look my brotehr a single apxx can take out 30,000 watts at burps but can take 25000 rms easily i seen in if u dont beilve me go get some relamof excursion look under atomic apx 18 2200 volts x 92 amperes= u do the mat

digital design are impresive i admit that great sq as well but it will not have the bass that an apx can produce,

so zac do a little research if u dont beilve me ask other person

atomics are hard to get u cant find them in the stores or the internet u have to talk the dude that makes them to make u a woofer or an amp, zac i bet u never heard an atomic apxx that why u sound like sh1t go get some more info

Ok, first off rob, I have an dealer account with Atomic, I know the owner. Also, we've used them in our competition vehicles before.
Secondly, I sound like sh!t and need to learn more info?, wow, i'm speachless.
I guess you have no idea who I am or what I know.

I'll tell ya one thing though bro, I know a little bit more about competition than you think I do, lol.

Tell ya what though, you bring up any, any, any, vehicle to my shop and we'll pull out the TermLab. I'll go head up with any vehicle you bring, and we'll settle this like they do on Pinks, who ever wins, gets thier system.
You come here and back up that little mouth of yours and I'll give you my entire system out of my personal car.
Before you come back with some cocky remark think about what i'm saying, i'm straight up and a fair guy, you beat me, you can have it all.
But i'll tell you this, you better bring it.

As for you thinking these atomics will crush the DD's, get a clue and re-read my earlier post, I told you they do well in lower power handling situations but fall short in high power apps, look at the scores you posted, they're all from lower power street classes, and none of them are over 170.
Do your self a favor and go to DB Drag's competitor page and search "highest official SPL" worldwide. There on top will be Team Loud with thier DDs, Saristo Bros with thiers, and the list will go on.

My friend, i'm not all knowing nor do I consider myself an expert, but i'll tell ya what anyday you wanna get schooled let ne know :-)

To everyone else reading this please don't think i'm downing Atomic, he has a reputable company that produces very good equipment.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4377
screw atomics.
screw shocker, who to my knowledge doesn't even exist. i can't find ANYTHING on this company. damn you Dustin!!!! lol j/k

DD has been in the game for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, some of you people amaze me when you say "oh this thing will kill a DD"

DD as far as i am concerned should receive a friggin Nobel prize for the cooling technology on their motors. it is simply AMAZING.

bye bye:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4378
holy sh1t paul!!! that pic is awesome! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4691
HAHAHAHA DRIVINGRECKLESS. lol. what is this obsession you have with my d!ck man?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1322
HEY LILROB YOU WANT SOME TO SUCK, HERE YA GO! :-O Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1515
ROFL...
i just wanna no bro is it a myth or fact
DO ALL ASAINS HAVE SMALL PECKERS????

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1323
I heard from my side action, mexicans too, lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4692
i don't know where you heard such stories but i am hung like a horse.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1324
Upload

RIGHTTTTTT, ONLY LIROB KNOWS THE TRUTH! :-O

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 125
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 80
Rofl bragging about pen1s size to a bunch of guys,save it for the ladies.What is wrong with you Chad and all of you guys?Why do any of you care about the size of another guys d1ck?Seriously.Well...I could understand if you guys are g@y, then I could see why talking about it would appeal to you.But yea... lol nvm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us