Pioneer DEH-P7800MP

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 382
Hey does anyone own or know anything about this headunit. I really like da 16 band equilizer and plus da look of it is nice as hell. Wat are da pros and cons of this unit. Any help is greatly appriciated.

Silver Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 123
to me, what i most appreciate of this hu is the true 24 bit burr brown and great 16 band and oel display

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 384
bump

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 259
Overall a great HU...has a lot more to it than the 16 band EQ...many Xover settings including slopes and you can even boost or lower the slope you pick...got one for my wife (because she likes all the colors) after I got my P-680MP...wishing I would've waited for the P-780MP now)

Go with the Pioneer Premier P-780MP...you get an extra year of warranty and a little better circuitry for the same price

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1395
what about the 5800mp, any reviews here? i ordered one already.

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 260
kind of late to ask for reviews if you already ordered one, huh?

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 183
against the 4800..is the 7800 better....my buddy said that his 4800 was better..I was like...WTF...soo I was wondering is this tru..he said it sounded better and easyier to use!!

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 224
People will always say whatever they have is better, but that's definately turning a blink eye to logic. "Easier to use" is subjective, but as far as sounding better, I don't know where he's coming from.

There are too many things to list as far as differences and advantages to the 7800 so tell your friend to head over to www.pioneerelectronics.com and compare the 4800 with the 7800. The important and glaring differences would be the 24-bit Burr Brown on the 7800, the vastly superior display options, additional file format recognition, crossover options, and the 5V preouts on the 7800 versus 2.2V preouts on the 4800. Granted, the 7800 retails for $270 more, but you get a lot more for your money.

Silver Member

Vermont

Post Number: 225
oh, and I left out the 7800's 16-Band Graphic EQ compared to the 4800 with its 3-Band Parametric EQ.

Maybe if you hold the 4800 up to your ear you can hear the ocean or something, but that's the only way I could ever understand someone saying it "sounds better" than the 7800.

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 191
well exactly...ok thanks...yeah he told me that his cousin wnated to trade and he said no cause he liked his better..I was like WTF...lol I think hes jeolous cause I am going to get one and he dont have the money for one!!

Silver Member

Vermont

Post Number: 231
yeah, and that was supposed to be "blind" eye up there, not "blink" eye, fingers aren't working tonight.

Silver Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 133
7800 is better end of discussion

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

Australia

Post Number: 150
"Maybe if you hold the 4800 up to your ear you can hear the ocean or something, but that's the only way I could ever understand someone saying it "sounds better" than the 7800."

Lol :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us